New Server Underway...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oerot

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 11, 2010
I'm sure there will be some people willing to make a decent interface for this. At least one which everyone can agree on.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
It does need an interface change, current mir2 interface is stupidly big. Much better with the smaller interface.
dosnt and isnt imo
I'm sure there will be some people willing to make a decent interface for this. At least one which everyone can agree on.
never will people agree on an interface

im not gunna bother testing etc with this server, id just <3 to see a finalised version

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Is it possible to add in a craft bag space after Item and quest to fit all spare bits and bobs into? Server play itself is incredibly smooth, Looking forward to the finished product, I salute you sir!

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
i guess it won't be impossible to have an editable interface.. probably when the project will be in a further step, Jamie could also code an app which can let you edit the interface so that you can put a personalized one on

Lowki1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 5, 2007
I hate mir2 interface. I'd prefer mir3 then add spells and maps etc to that rather than the other way round tbh

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
my screen when i try to go on it is just black with the intereace in bottom left corner

Happened to me mate, go to your data folder, copy the map folder, and paste it into the folder which has the client and library etc.

Lowki1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 5, 2007
Is there an ETA for this? I wouldn't mind checking out the finished version.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
When you can only see the interface bottom right on a black screen, (without player) You do not have the map, or your Maps folder is in the wrong place.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
all your work looking good Jamie. just popped on lomcn to see how ur getting on ;) keep it up!

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
have you managed to add the gaining of experience to the client?
also are you already working on completing the char window with the total ammount of the stats.. like total mc dc sc etc etc?

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
under 3mins to download client at 1.3mb/s love it <3 installing now
-Dan

Edit: Gone to run it, and just crashes strait away, on Vista if that helps.

Lowki1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 5, 2007
have you managed to add the gaining of experience to the client?
also are you already working on completing the char window with the total ammount of the stats.. like total mc dc sc etc etc?
It's just a test for lag so that wont be added until he's sorted how many the server can handle imo.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
not sure of that since we had a different chat last time i saw him ingame :)

was just looking for some updates tbh.. i know he has been doing a lot of edits on the main client so i just wanted to know some news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.