New Server Underway...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Well My Monitor has arrived, My new Resolution = 3360*1050.

I wonder how much I can see in Mir Now :p

Maybe I can See MW from BW xD (Joking for those who are nubs).

Anyway its making it really easy to program now as I have room :D

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Naww Can't get Mir to span across both monitors :( *sob*.

I have enabled it so that when you create a character it meets the following criteria:

Does not Exist.
Exists but Deleted.
Exists but belongs to your account.

This means that you can use a character name more then once as long as the previous character with the name was on the same account or has been deleted.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Naww Can't get Mir to span across both monitors :( *sob*.

I have enabled it so that when you create a character it meets the following criteria:

Does not Exist.
Exists but Deleted.
Exists but belongs to your account.

This means that you can use a character name more then once as long as the previous character with the name was on the same account or has been deleted.

Will you be able to create 2 character with the same name? :confused1::confused1: Or you have to delete the previous character to create a new one (like WoW)?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Yea, And ofc since its on the same account it is impossible to "double log" (log onto more then one character on the same account). you won't have any issues.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I think it's a bit weird to have more than 1 char with the same name. I hope i'm wrong and it'll be useful.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I know what you mean, But I can't see the point in not allowing someone to use their chosen name more then once (On the same account)

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
i think it is a good idea.. at least if you have a warrior, wiz and tao you don't have to remember a friend's name and pm him 3 times before finding him..

the only problem with it i think is that if you find someone online you will never know if you are only chatting with him if he is on a war, tao o wiz.. so you will have to ask :P

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I know what you mean, But I can't see the point in not allowing someone to use their chosen name more then once (On the same account)

I just think it's a bit weird to see a different char with the same in game name, maybe that's why you can do this in the mmorpgs i know...

Is there a mir 3 style mail system in mir 2? I've never seen this. But if this exists who will receive the msg?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I just think it's a bit weird to see a different char with the same in game name, maybe that's why you can do this in the mmorpgs i know...

Is there a mir 3 style mail system in mir 2? I've never seen this. But if this exists who will receive the msg?
goes to the account of the character rather then the character.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
goes to the account of the character rather then the character.

Great idea ^_^ Now I can stop worrying what to call my characters lol.

If people in-game had titles such as [Wizard] Above their name, doubt it'd be a problem at all tbh!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Well...

I finally got around to make the lights...

Some random Torch Colours, I got bored after testing 5 of the 100+ Default colours to choose from, (From PinkSalmon to MidnightBlue) anyway, Enjoy some eye candy...

clashclient201004292339.png

clashclient201004292338.png

The last image is the normal torch.

I will probably skew the torches to cover more width then heigh as it looks odd atm :p

I also have lots of shapes and sizes to chose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.