Release Mir2 Files (Close to Official Korea)

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Re: New Mir2 Files (Close to Official Korea)

Well ive alrdy renamed spells in magicDB and renamed them in item DB!

Ignor posts please,

Reload magicdb and reload itemdb did not work so had 2 reload m2server.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

Real shame that we cant move onto these files with our private servers as thedeath files are a dead end job now or maybe not but it seems to be from my point of view.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Real shame that we cant move onto these files with our private servers as thedeath files are a dead end job now or maybe not but it seems to be from my point of view.

Why can't you?

Gold is easily sorted by just dropping it into the bag and preventing it from being dropped.

And the M2 is mostly English still also Eisky (lom2) posts here quite often so I could see him releasing these in English for us

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland

Um whats stopping use from using these files to make a server

The only thing i can think of is the M2 being packed but if you really wanted to use these files you would just unpack it (I know easier said then done but it can be done) and it really does not need to be unpacked anyway

BH

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

Um whats stopping use from using these files to make a server

The only thing i can think of is the M2 being packed but if you really wanted to use these files you would just unpack it (I know easier said then done but it can be done) and it really does not need to be unpacked anyway

BH
when you say packed what do you mean exactly?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

So there isnt a great reason for the m2server to be unpacked?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

Ok the main thing that annoyed me with the files is you cant use esc to close all windows lol. Ive so got used to using that now :err:

Looks all good. Would take a lot of translating and by the time someone has done it there will be a newer release lol.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

You got the korean client?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

My Mir.ini file

Mir.ini said:
[Setup]
FontName=宋体
ForceAddr=1
ServerAddr=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=127.0.0.1
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=127.0.0.1
GameServerPort=7200
FullScreen=1
Param1=
Param2=
Param3=
Param4=
Param5=
[Auto]
AutoLogin=0
AutoID=admin
AutoPass=admin
AutoServer=0
AutoServerName=龙之传奇
[Positions]
Left=0
Top=0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex

work ok , shame about the chinese stats tho but thats the client isnt it and not the m2.

had the db in english from old dm2 files from which these have come from so all i needed to do was translate from poison cloud but i can get the tao shield working good but only on a taoist any other char and its magic shield.
as for the ice skill that works but fires behind you and then shoots out a flame infront of you a bit like hellfire,
and as for the warrior skill the big red throwing of urself i add the skill and i get a green text saying redhalfmoon enabled but when i go to do the skill all i get is standard halfmoon and no other graphics.

apart from that its quite good also DB had merchant and npc tavbles which are not being used as they are still merchant.txt and npc.txt along with a few others .

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex

some more screens including the crafter and a shop other than the normal npc shops

Poisoncloud sort of lingers around flashing fo a good 10-15 seconds for some reason.