English Ledu Client with English MirConfig

smoochy boys on tour

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ok Well I didnt wanna release my version till it was 100% done but I figured that since the gamegate has been spoken about in both Mir sections then it is now up to the server owners to stop the ledu cheats not me

So first things first

1. Changing IP and Server Name
Very simple to do, Simply load up LeduIpChanger.exe which can be downloaded here
And open the ledu client in the exe, as it is packed Ive decided to do a simple screenshot which tell's you what the two buttons do
IPChanger.JPG

2. Using MirConfig
Mir Config is extremly easy to use especially since I translated most of it
Simply open LeduEng.exe and LieBao.dll in the spaces it tells you and enter the password
In this exe the password is pie You can change this by clicking the password button and changing it there
Now just click save, You can also edit the different DevilSoul stuff you see to whatever you wish and also change the IP's it reads and the webpages the buttons link too

3. What Ledu add's for 1.4 Servers
  1. Brand New Interface
  2. Emoticons
  3. Ability to read alot more Wil's including all of the offical 1.9 wil's
  4. Mob Magic up to and including Evil Mir Yes even on 1.4 servers
  5. Large MiniMap
  6. Large Chat Box
  7. Quick Chat
  8. And Much Much More

Server owners should read the following thread if they dont already know about the new GameGate
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=267038

And of course the client can be downloaded from the Link below
http://www.nathanrees.co.uk/milofoxburr/Ledu-English.rar

This thread will be updated with more english version's as I do em so check back often

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Also to be safe

Milo and anyone who has worked on these files and the new gamegate take no responabilty for any servers who find that cheats have been used to ruin their server due to the release of this client

There has been many many warnings about the cheats in this client and many many more posts about the NEW GAMEGATE that disables them from being used on any server

BH

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
wut the exe and dll?

they go where u put exe

the data goes in data

m832493

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
ok tel me wot im foin rong ill give you a step by step guile with what i do, here we go ...

1) extract LeduEnglish-March-18-2005.exe
MirconfigEng.exe
Liebao.dll
LeduIPChanger.exe
GameGateEng.exe
MirGate.ini

to my legend of mir file for server files

2) open LeduIPChanger.exe click the first button then select LeduEnglish-March-18-2005 then when the ip and address comes up for DSVF server, i then change it to mine "Physio" "127.0.0.1" then save by clicking the secongd button then this comes up dunno if it means ne thin.

3) open MirconfigEng.exe, add the ledu exe from legend of mir folder then add the .ddl then enter the password "pie", i then add my server name "Physio" and add the port number "7000" in the "endsol.." and click add then save, this comes up dunno if it means ne thing. then exit the program

4) i then boot up my server "gate 0 open"

5) i then run the "GameGateEng"

6) then i click on the LeduEnglish-March-18-2005.exe, select my server then this comes up, again dunno if it means ne thing.

i press ok then click to go in game

7) as i go into game this comes up dunno what it means...

i press ok then this come up which i expect means connection closed.

can some please tell me what im doing wrong and how i can fix it please, thank you.

Last edited:

m832493

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
right ok 2 probs now i got in but this still comes up ...

prob number 2 is i followed the 1.9 thread about mob magic in game some of the mobs look like they are doing the magic but you cant see it and in other instances you cant even see the mob any more

ne 1 no how to fix this ?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Milo can you tell me if this will support new magics on 1.4 servers? or does the code still need to be in m2?

also if i use the new m2serv that was released for 1.4 allowing i think it was 5 new magics? i should be able to add the GFX for them shouldnt i?

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Milo is in college so i will answer this for him

it will only work if the magic 1dx has been coded into the M2
so yes if you use the M2 with the 5 extra magics you will be able to use new magic images with the

magic.wil can be read fully by the client but magic2.wil can only be read to a certain point (not sure where it stops)

BH

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
do i need 2 copy the data from my 1.9 folder 2 b able 2 use all the 1.9 stuff? Or is there a different d/l?

<Bubble>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
S.Wales
with ledu client on 1.4 is there any need to create a .dat file of the main ledu exe to place in the server files as the ClientFile1 in the !setup.txt file?

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
where can i get the l- will files plz i need mon files and objects and near enough all of em plz hlp me i hav searched but the only post ive found wont let me use download links.. thnx in advance