English Ledu Client with English MirConfig

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
troop said:
where can i get the l- will files plz i need mon files and objects and near enough all of em plz hlp me i hav searched but the only post ive found wont let me use download links.. thnx in advance
Try downloading the Foundation server patches, or any server patches wich uses the Ledu client.

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
wen i try 2 use the download link it comes up my accounts been suspended wtf??? lol any1 hav a l- will file download i can use at all plz soz 4 being a pain

another thing is there an image viewer that can read the l- will files like the state items etc?

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
troop said:
wen i try 2 use the download link it comes up my accounts been suspended wtf??? lol any1 hav a l- will file download i can use at all plz soz 4 being a pain

another thing is there an image viewer that can read the l- will files like the state items etc?
Find a server wich uses the Ledu client and download their data patch... find something yourself for gods sake.

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
like ive said ive looked the only things ive found wont let me use link and there is nothing comming up with any image viewer 4 the ledu data i only asked if there was anywhere else 2 get something sorry!

this is what i get wen i try 2 download the data

Your account has been suspended. Please contact a member of staff straight away.

Thanks ScoHOST.net Staff
is there any other links that dont lead 2 this 1
every patch link leads 2 this plz hlp me now?

Last edited:

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
ok ive been looking 4 ages now and cant find any other link to get the l- wil files the 1 by iceman wont let me access it at all 4 some reason ive tried untold amounts of ways but no joy plz plz plz sum1 post a new link 2 get the data thnx a lot

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
troop said:

all the .wil viewers will read them thay are just normal .wil files

as for the files as it says on the tin

Your account has been suspended. Please contact a member of staff straight away.

Thanks ScoHOST.net Staff

maybe just maybe that means the account that host the files has been suspended

nodoby has hosted all the l-.wil files as we all use different ones
you can use mirconfig that set what files you want the Ledu client to use

the only files that are 100% needed are L-Face.wil/wix and L-Gameplan.wil/wix

BH and Purple

Bartleby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2003
8-mile Rd
i kno this is a 1.4 thred but dident want to start a new 1 which has a simmilar question.

i am using 1.9 set of files i have a LEDU IP CONFIG english.
i extracted it to where my client exe is and opened LEDU IP CONFIG i change the server name and ip to match mine and a buncha question marks comes up.

i'v also read in this thread that there was something else i needed "Mirconfig" could some1 please upload this for me.

<Bubble>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
S.Wales
The tool used to change the ip and name of the ledu exe when it has been changed correctly a window appears in which is full of ???????? and IP. This is perfectly fine just click OK and exit and ur done with that bit.