smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
As some of you know and indeed dont know Theres a client out called Ledu add's a hell of alot to mir but also contains a ton of cheats

Now without a doubt people are gonna them on your servers so its time you started using the new gamegate which allows you to stop em

You can get the chinese latest version which blocks all of the cheats there is also an english version however it is an older version so i suggest you only use it as a guide and use the chinese one as your server gate

You can download and read about the gamegate from here
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27509

And download the english version here
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=266874

The Ledu Client works on both the 1.9 Emu and 1.4 so dont think your safe because of whatever version your using

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Milo will the new Gamegate blosk cheats on the unlocked exe?

spunky05

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2003
Smallville
just had to update my server with the gamegate as 5 ppl showed up with cheats 20mins after a certain thread...

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Love said:
Cheats just piss lots of people off, GM's corrupt servers.
h4r. How ironic that you said that -_- i remember u took kitty leveling and gave her items u b00r.

/Kane :bunny:

Last edited:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Rick-e said:
h4r. How ironic that you said that -_- i remember u took kitty leveling and gave her items u b00r.

/Kane :bunny:

i honestly cant rem that, i rem i gave my chars a ton of stuff :P, but i never helped ne one else with my GM char :P

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
spunky05 said:
just had to update my server with the gamegate as 5 ppl showed up with cheats 20mins after a certain thread...

*wonders wat thread*

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
XterminatoR said:
i luv cheatin

Atleast you admit it...

XterminatoR said:
but can never find 1 for even 1.4 or 1.9 lol

Shows just how retarded you are seen as playing a 1.9 server allows you to cheat dumbass although some options are blocked theres tons there.... Anywayz I'm not telling you how cos ur a n00beh

N00beh

N
b
e
h

n00beh

Status
Not open for further replies.