All server owners should read this

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
yeah im afraid it is on mmorpg to :( .. I play a game called "everquest" and people use cheats to warp around the map and trade items that you wouldn't normally beable to trade (no drop, or now it is no trade) .. well im sure if someone was l33t enough they could make a hack that would warp them around the map on mir2. its sad i know :(

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Most people that create these hacking programs do it as a challenge to themselves, and some to make money. Well.. I agree it is not okay to cheat on mmorpg's .. but i also agree that their are smart cheaters and bad. Say.. your in a guild and your joint leader, you and the other leader are the 2 best players on the server and u guys rock out in gear. He apparently cheats, he uses a program to tell him when boss mobs spawn and what boss mobs are in the current zone he is in. He also uses it to see the HP of mobs, and what total exp he is.. thats somewhat good..

A bad join leader would be if he used speedhack/parahack/pk'd using/bragged about it/total people hackings ok/uses it to feel like he's in power..

Not saying all this is correct. I have a small hangover, so yeah. Tell me what u think

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
GuildWars said:
Most people that create these hacking programs do it as a challenge to themselves, and some to make money. Well.. I agree it is not okay to cheat on mmorpg's .. but i also agree that their are smart cheaters and bad. Say.. your in a guild and your joint leader, you and the other leader are the 2 best players on the server and u guys rock out in gear. He apparently cheats, he uses a program to tell him when boss mobs spawn and what boss mobs are in the current zone he is in. He also uses it to see the HP of mobs, and what total exp he is.. thats somewhat good..

A bad join leader would be if he used speedhack/parahack/pk'd using/bragged about it/total people hackings ok/uses it to feel like he's in power..

Not saying all this is correct. I have a small hangover, so yeah. Tell me what u think
Cheating=gaining advantage over others=not right.

crispwarez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2003
howdo we know if there being blocked if we cant get the ledu to test it?

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
The gamegate blocks the cheats in Ledu 2.12
The cheats in any Ledu above 2.12 cannot be blocked hance why we will not release it
Even asking for ledu 2.50 is frowned on hance why you post was locked

BH

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Babyhack said:
The gamegate blocks the cheats in Ledu 2.12
The cheats in any Ledu above 2.12 cannot be blocked hance why we will not release it
Even asking for ledu 2.50 is frowned on hance why you post was locked

BH

Personally I agree, lesser the availability the happier a bunny I am. Cheaters make me grumble, I dont like getting off my bum to go block an IP address. On the J-mir site there will soon be a page of IP's/emails/char names/accounts used, but mainly going by IP as others can be made by coincidence, of known cheats. This list will only be added to by me, and I'll only take submissions from the owners of the major played servers. Othewrs can then take that list and use it to block their servers/pc's from being accessed by that IP. Anyone have any thoughts on this being a good/bad idea or suggestions?

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
zidio why do you need to bump a very old post? lol the exact same gate works on 1.4 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.