Clash Project.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
hows the job going jamie? have you completed more of the client in these days?

On the first posts he's got a list of bullet points, some are highlited in a different colour. My guess is those are the things he has completed since putting the list up.

Just a guess though :(

/Nymph

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
yes i realised that.. was just curious since Jamie is a very quite coder if he done something new in the last 5 days.. last time he edited the first post was infact 5 days ago and my guess is that he has made some progress in the meanwhile :=)

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
yes i realised that.. was just curious since Jamie is a very quite coder if he done something new in the last 5 days.. last time he edited the first post was infact 5 days ago and my guess is that he has made some progress in the meanwhile :=)

Mabye he's just so caught up in it he has forgotten about us :)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I'd imagine like all good coders, he can get carried away and completely forget about updating this thread lol.

Done that before on 1 of my projects for Uni, got so carried away i did so much coding then realised i had to write a report....which screwed me over for the next few nights lol :P

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Or he's enjoying the loverly weather :)

Heck No, I'm Pale as they come and I'm tring hard to avoid this sun.

On a more topic related point, Oops :p I forget to update. I keep forgetting, I'll do it sometime tonight, currently researching reflection and other posibilities and stuff.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
I been watching this develop for quite a while now, I have to say I'm very impressed, one thing I would ask is are you planning on implementing a lvl up points system? I have used these before and allows your character far more customization, which is ultimately another plus for users.

It's great to see someone really cracking on, from what I have read, you have made it very easy to change things compared to the old files, this could be the base for some truely fabulous servers, sky's the limit. Top banana mate, and keep up the good work.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Okie Dokie, Heres another video, Ignore the fact there is no shadow it's just not been added into it yet (I have program to do so its no problem).

(Quality will improve once fully processed).
[Youtube]D5J_Ka8yHUI[/Youtube]

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
the mob have fireball and mass heal or is that u but we cant see u doing the spells cus u disabled it?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Whhops, I guess the video isn't as clear as i thought.

The Mobs heal them selfs any any mob adjcent to them (1 Step away), They do not heal you, any dead creature or any other players.

I should have recorded just one Mob, as for the size of the video it looks cluttered.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i dont really understand the fire element thing seems pointless just looks like an extra graphic, wot happends if u have fire element and use tbd then? wot do elements even do? if it burned the mob and the element graphic of when u hit the mob stayed on the mob while its burnt then fair enuff it wud be a good addition to a server but i aint understanding the point of elements? can u tell me what they do

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
yeh just looks like extra graphic rly?

unless it only shows whenever 'burn effect' is successful, then it would be useful.

As shank said, a detailed description of how elements work would be cool.

/gw

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Just a mob that heals? pfft that sucks jamie :p
Aye, but don't Fear not there will be better video shortly.

a detailed description of how elements work would be cool.

I'll give out the forumula shortly on how elements will take effect.

but basically Using fire element against something that is weak to fire = ++ damage, Using fire element against something that is resistant to it = -- damage.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
The way the element system works is like, say you go PT and the an Ice Minotaur and you have Fire +2 or something, you will do slightly more damage to an element if its weakness is the element you have on your sword / rings etc.

Well if its the same as mir 3 then thats how the element system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.