Clash Project.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
shame, its only a project like this that I can see making me want to return to mir.

/gw

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Always happens. Not 1 of these projects that people start around here ever get done. Its just too much work.

Shame though. Was looking forward to this.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
you can be a great coder but if you also have a life to live you cannot think that you can get a project this big completed in just a few months tbh.. you cannot blame jamie for not getting it completed.. he has started other projects with is work and cannot put all the effort he did put at the beginning anymore..

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
You are correct.

I have gotten lazy.

Currently its just on hold.

Appologies for the lack of update/effort recently, I may look into finishing it later if not Ill just give out what I have done, Might help someone else somewhere at the very least.

Didn't see this coming jamie, you seemed so determined. Anyway, i sure do hope you continue with the project, good luck anyway with whatever you do.

h

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Hope this project doesn't die. Hopefully Jamie will just take a break from it and come back to it sometime (soon hopefully) as this is an eagerly awaited project by much of the mir community :)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Hope this project doesn't die. Hopefully Jamie will just take a break from it and come back to it sometime (soon hopefully) as this is an eagerly awaited project by much of the mir community :)

Wouldn't hold your breath lol.

Not slating Jamie or anything, but most coders that "come back" to projects often completely forget where they left off or simply can't be bothered once they see how much work is left to do.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
You were *****ing because he stopped when in truth he hasn't if you act like little ****s then truth is why would people release **** for you?

By the looks of it you havn't contributed much to this place so do one?

Reactions: Omen_lom

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
You were *****ing because he stopped when in truth he hasn't if you act like little ****s then truth is why would people release **** for you?

By the looks of it you havn't contributed much to this place so do one?

I don't care what Jamie does, whether he continues with the project or he don't. I have completely lost interest in Mir, i only visit the forums when I'm bored. I have all respect for Jamie in whatever he does, he knows this because him and I have spoken quite a few times on msn. I did not mean to come across rude towards him by that post, you may think i am calling him a liar or calling you stupid but my point was even though he might've said he is still working on the project that does not mean he is still as determined as he was in the begining of the project. Whether he chooses to release the files or not on lomcn, he already knows that he will be releasing it to most idiots on here anyway.

No, i have not contributed much to lomcn that's only because it's not worth it when lomcn is swarming with a bunch of ungreatful idiots. But i am here and i used to play mir, i have the right to speech.

h

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I don't care what Jamie does, whether he continues with the project or he don't. I have completely lost interest in Mir, i only visit the forums when I'm bored

Why do you post crap like this ?

hustler said:
Did Jamie also tell you that santa claus is real?

if you dont care ? Stay away from lomcn then u stupid child if u get bored dont post crap...hit your head on the wall maybe u will feel better and stop being a child......i come on lomcn to read every once in a while to see whats going on with mir, but i dont post crap!

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Why do you post crap like this ?

if you dont care ? Stay away from lomcn then u stupid child if u get bored dont post crap...hit your head on the wall maybe u will feel better and stop being a child......i come on lomcn to read every once in a while to see whats going on with mir, but i dont post crap!

You just did. I don't know where this is going but like i said, i have the right to speech. and if you think what i'm posting is crap then don't read it and reply to it, it will only cause more crap.

h

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Well untill jamie is ready we'll close to stop the spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.