Offical Chinese Snow patch

smoochy boys on tour

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
BloodDemon said:
0005338ct.png

strange for them to bring that effect to attention now its been in the wil files for longer than i can remember i even converted it into a hum effect. Any news on the type 4s being cracked?

its the OK robe effect on euro

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
soon as u guys crack this wil thing im gonna rip out this stuff and release a mir3 patch. some of this looks quite cool.

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Could anyone link me to the actual ingame screenshots of this new stuff - I'm looking to include this new stuff in MIR Unleashed. Thanks.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Best I can do for the moment since we dont have access to the wil's and Shanda seldom show actual ingame graphics

snowpatch0kw.jpg

Toxick I havnt seen your snow patch ingame yet? it look anything like that

Also anyone else find it odd that evil mirs cave is in object 11? and not the usual object 10..

-edit- It should also be noted that I expect the chinese to code in many of these features soon enough

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
MiloFoxburr said:
Best I can do for the moment since we dont have access to the wil's and Shanda seldom show actual ingame graphics

snowpatch0kw.jpg

Toxick I havnt seen your snow patch ingame yet? it look anything like that

Also anyone else find it odd that evil mirs cave is in object 11? and not the usual object 10..

-edit- It should also be noted that I expect the chinese to code in many of these features soon enough

i may be wrong but is the colour pallet used on the new snow maps larger than 8 bit? it just looks so im probs wrong like. Also milo did you take them pics yourself i was a tad confused about your post. Thanks for your time

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No didnt i got em off the offical homepage (chinese guy linked to em on a forum) And yes they look better than 8bit but that could just be the images they look slightly smoother than normal

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
the objects/tiles look smoother, hoever the charector dosnet look that smooth, so it does look like they have updated it from 8bit(maybe thats a reason why we cant view them also)

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
well lol i got ingame.. on offical server

images007vy.jpg

Ignore the obvious graphical glitches Im using the 50mb patch with a random prguse and there exe I'll download there client tomorrow

I also made an account on the offical shanda site so apparently I can now pay for all there games yay me... on the plus side i think they gave me 201minutes to spend on any game I choose

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
milo im quite confused, i thought Shanda is doing WoooL, are they like doing a mod of Mir as well, or is this an actual offical patch.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
:S is there a way to do it, or is there none at all.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
Well this is some pics of my snow patch, but shanda's one looks a bit nicer :P

tell me what you think

Attachments

• toxicks_snow_image.JPG
    toxicks_snow_image.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 232

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
well atleast with my one i have a proper .set file so that i can make the snow maps stragiht away(if shandas one come, we will need to create the .set file add the objects and add attr points which are the biggest pain in the world)

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
MiloFoxburr said:

Hi, I got a quesition how you make the map in snow place. I had download it but it Objects12 and Objects13 I can't view it. What program do you use to view it? Thanks...

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
maybe if you actualy read the thread, you will find out you cant! these are picures taken from the offical site. like jebus would you people please read the ducking threads more often

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
If the files are type 4, does anyone remember gadets wil viewer i used that program to convert type 2 into type 1 so the 1.4 files could read it.

Surely you can convert the type 4 into type using the same method? I may be making an A** of myself :P