Warhammer guild

Join Discord

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Alright guys,

A bunch of us over at Shensation are gonna start Warhammer when it comes out (if you preorder you can start on the 15th).

Anyone considering warhammer that would be up for this? We can all play together and help out etc, sucks playing MMORPGs on your own. It looks to be pretty amazing, check out youtube for GP vids.

Let me know if you're interested then I'll invite you along.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I think I would...hit me up on MSN dawg. With details on how to buy and where from etc.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
It's £30 to pre-order from Play.com with a month free, and you get to start open beta before those who buy it when it comes out.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Well i gave WoW a chance and didnt like it, must admitt this looks miles better so im up for giving it a go £30 bargin! Only problem for me is i aint the quickest person to adapt to a new game lol so many people would get frustrated with me :p. Think ill order it on Friday after ive paid car insurance of ¬_¬.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Well i gave WoW a chance and didnt like it, must admitt this looks miles better so im up for giving it a go £30 bargin! Only problem for me is i aint the quickest person to adapt to a new game lol so many people would get frustrated with me :p. Think ill order it on Friday after ive paid car insurance of ¬_¬.

That's cool, no worries. We'll all help eachother out.

Those of you interested, if you sign up on http://www.shensation.com and drop me a PM i'll get you hooked up.

mapadale

I would sugest that people play the open beta on this, as its an awsome game and kicks ass on WoW.

Closed beta was awsome to do.......................

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Is it just 30 pounds and thats it? Or do you have to pay monthly from then on? I hate games with monthly installments, Prefer a one off 1 time fee.

/Zen2

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
You saying you never got past level 21 on euro Zen? :P

:middle:

I actually didnt lol, Started it then got draged onto TUROK 1.4 and basicly it all started from there, God knows how many years ago! that server was a classic!

Edit Oops forgot to say i wont be playing! lol i pay enough for my broadband per month let alone gaming bills ontop! lol!

/Zen2

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I actually didnt lol, Started it then got draged onto TUROK 1.4 and basicly it all started from there, God knows how many years ago! that server was a classic!

/Zen2

Haha dude you fail ^^

I got to about 30 odd then started private's and went back to euro, back to privates on and off. :middle:

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i only got to 43 on euro took me years too haha

OT: ill play when it goes live but cba leveling on beta when its gona wipe

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Right the guild forum is all setup, discussion has began. Come join us.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i started euro beta got to lvl 14 then my bro told me they were gna start charging monthly so went straight to p69 aint been back to euro since.

think a one off price is a better idea would attract more players, post some screenies plz.

mapadale

i started euro beta got to lvl 14 then my bro told me they were gna start charging monthly so went straight to p69 aint been back to euro since.

think a one off price is a better idea would attract more players, post some screenies plz.
What the hell has any of that goto do with WAR.............

Most MMO are P2P, some use the monthly subscription and others use the donation system.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i hate monthly but its unavoidable these days all the best mmo's are monthly pay but thats just how they get rich and we get poor :(