Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Alex tell ya little hand puppet I will deal with yourself only as he doesn't have a clue

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
ok server it's online now(BETA only),if you have lags it's bcz im changing things.

also when server off there it's rebot

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
ye it shows how lazy u are the fact u cant wright ur own scripts....

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
and what? dont tell me the scrips its a own privacy so stfu , he can do what he want , he want make this server funny and nice for all so stfu and don t no more tell this server is a **** becouse you dont try this reload version and!!!

and what if he done servers? all ppls got some issues

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
why you do serwer,how you dnt know how do script... ah soz you only know how take from others server :P Mordousker :>

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
It still in beta .

Ok guys,the server was in beta 2-3days and worked fine,so ive DECIDED to put the SERVER live
in the date from:

2012-05-02----------> Hour:Unknown

Also all acounts (from beta)+ all will be deleted(wipe),when server will be live ALL will start from 0
also if unfortunatly when server opens and if you find a error a bug or something wrong -bad,let me know and i will fix it

Download the client from Lomcn (First Page)

or forum :
http://underworldsite.forumest.ro/

Ok server will be live in

2012-05-02----------> Hour:Unknown

100% :)

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
About the post from 'zisha'nothing more to say than envy xD

delevel sistem it's obligatory,

First dlvl it's at lvl 8k

visstekk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2012
u want up server when is still so many bugs there? be up 3-4 days and close again like first time was?

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
u want up server when is still so many bugs there? be up 3-4 days and close again like first time was?

no.that's why server was in beta 2-3 days...

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Btw.para pro rev,& Supers in game(drop)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
egbfiuavbgha;owg.kwarvbjhinbk gvwa[rrfb cv sorry my face hit the keyboard when i logged in then back out.

It took me around 30 mins to download i was in game maybe 5-10mins. every script is a basic copy of other servers theres atleast 2 of the npcs i tested that can be exploited.

Same **** as last 3 servers get a pet tele to noob cave let pet do everything while mobs deal little to 0 damage. i went to next cave down o look again lvl 25 naked warrior getting hit for -25's sigh........

u talk about envy yet u have so little to show. dont come back with weres your server been there done that and with the current files its not even worth doing but again u wouldnt know why that is anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.