TutPack™ Version 1 - Create a CS sig.

Join Discord

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Amg i learnt a few things but most of them i already knew.
Nice tut.

Attachments

• base.jpg
    base.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 136

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Just delete the annoying stuff pixie.

Good to see you doing this kinda stuff, sorry about my attack as soon as I got back, you're not quite as brutal as before and I misjudged.

I had a look at the tutorial and it's really good, you’re very descriptive and the wording is great compared to a lot of tuts on the net. Will deffo have a look at any future work.

I didn't actually try the tutorial though as most of the functions I am already familiar with, but will keep a sharp eye for new things, as there is always massive blatant things I miss in PS that could save me so much time ¬_¬'.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
No need to lock it for dumbasses, just clean it.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Sawell said:
Just delete the annoying stuff pixie.

Good to see you doing this kinda stuff, sorry about my attack as soon as I got back, you're not quite as brutal as before and I misjudged.

I had a look at the tutorial and it's really good, you’re very descriptive and the wording is great compared to a lot of tuts on the net. Will deffo have a look at any future work.

I didn't actually try the tutorial though as most of the functions I am already familiar with, but will keep a sharp eye for new things, as there is always massive blatant things I miss in PS that could save me so much time ¬_¬'.

glad someone appreciates it :), as for the attack, i did the same, so its a mutal understanding now.

+ you make me laugh at times. Which is a bonus.

Anyway im off to delete jamis'es posts specifically. Then maybe the rest.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
lol Anto Made a nice looking sig (now ive gotta eat my hat) :(

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Thanks Pix like others have said i did know some of the things done for this but i did the tutorial any way to brush up on things as it doesnt hurt remebering anything or improving in some way.

Heres what i came up with

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
now do something more challenging.

Spack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2004
Thnx for tut ipixel :D helped loads, and as im VERY new to ps, i learned loads =/

thnx again

/Matt

Attachments

• Tutpack.jpg
    Tutpack.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 73