Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
well it's pathetic, why on earth would he have been hurt by the london bombings? or was that an attempt to offend him, noone in england even cares about the london bombings so i'd give up if i were you, they are forgotten

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
ok well the people who had personal losses haven't forgotten obviously, but really.. 9/11 was on the news for weeks afterwards, the bombings are really not talked about.. so don't try and use it against us like we use 9/11 against you, as it's not as bad, and we've not had anything as bad happen against us, so you're just gonna have to wait till the terrorists over here get a little more frisky ^_^

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
No.Surrender said:
Biohazard do u have xfire? if so what ur user?

biot3er

Pyraine said:
ok well the people who had personal losses haven't forgotten obviously, but really.. 9/11 was on the news for weeks afterwards, the bombings are really not talked about.. so don't try and use it against us like we use 9/11 against you, as it's not as bad, and we've not had anything as bad happen against us, so you're just gonna have to wait till the terrorists over here get a little more frisky ^_^

That really made no sense, but OKAY!

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
jamessss said:
It could be true.... but very unlikely. None of us know how it happened or what made it occur. All we know is a plane did it, muzzys then saying they caused it.

All we here is the media lines, half of what we here are from papers/news journalists.

The government will be the only ones which know and secret intelligence. I GUARANTEE that they wont go public to risk their jobs. What anyone says, you dont know. So in this case this topic could be 'real' although not very likely.

So to urban or who ever think for yourself because you dont know nor anyone else. Only the ones which i stated above or highly ranked up... :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle:

Are you forgetting the blackbox on the plane? The phonecalls passengers made to their families on the planes? Are you to believe the United States government is in bed with AQ?

Concerning the video, did you take a look at the source? This guy is rediculous. With almost ZERO research (except for the posting of the S. 16 bill) I was able to completely destroy his website, and I posed on EVERY page I saw. I didn't just go through 10 pages and see what was wrong. This guy is a MORON. He himself doesn't even know US law obvious by his NUMEROUS errors on his site, such as "Arnold" becoming president with his 'Nazi" agenda.

I for one (with many others) think 9/11 was real. Why? Because WHY would AQ be in bed with Israeli ALLIES. Common sense breeds common answers.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
UrbannedSocks said:
I for one (with many others) think 9/11 was real.

all of 9/11 or trust the trade centers?

have you seen the MANY documentaries, web videos and websites that show unveil the conspiracy behind the pentagon?

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Pyraine said:
all of 9/11 or trust the trade centers?

have you seen the MANY documentaries, web videos and websites that show unveil the conspiracy behind the pentagon?
ALL of 9/11.

WHAT documentaries? The documentaries of the gas station guy saying it sounded like a missile? Because we all know civilians are well trained in the different acoustics and sound patterns of missiles and airplanes...

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Omg there have been SOOOOOO many 9/11 programs it's unbeliveable, they are still going on now, however we have forgotten about the london bombings already, didn't faze me the slightest tbh.

:doggy!:

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
UrbannedSocks said:
ALL of 9/11.

WHAT documentaries? The documentaries of the gas station guy saying it sounded like a missile? Because we all know civilians are well trained in the different acoustics and sound patterns of missiles and airplanes...

not the documentaries that analyze the angles of impact, the size, the debris, the impact itself and the marks left on the floor

but you're a stereotypical american patriot, you 100% support your government, it's not my place to try and alter your opinions, so i won't

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Pyraine said:
but you're a stereotypical american patriot, you 100% support your government, it's not my place to try and alter your opinions, so i won't

No, I support fact. Like the fact that ripped apart the reason for this thread.

Now instead of running your mouth off, you show me your ideas on what supposedly went down.

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Love said:
Omg there have been SOOOOOO many 9/11 programs it's unbeliveable, they are still going on now, however we have forgotten about the london bombings already, didn't faze me the slightest tbh.

:doggy!:

That's what I said!

Knew we would pretty much forget about them after a month!

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
UrbannedSocks said:
No, I support fact. Like the fact that ripped apart the reason for this thread.

Now instead of running your mouth off, you show me your ideas on what supposedly went down.

no, i can't remember the website, i would love for you to prove it wrong, really i would, because i'm not 100% certain on anything and if you did prove it wrong, well then i would be, but i really can't find it, but if i do, i'll be sure to post it

now i will do what most people do not know what to do, use the mysterious force that is, google

EDIT: 'kay, that took less time than i'd imagined, here is a nice long semi-documentary for you urban, rip it apart if you can, please, i'd like to be certain

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Alright I'm going to stop this and write my oppinions as this video goes on so I don't have to remember anything. My oppinions and writings may change due to the fact that I am stopping the video, so I could change what I saw based on new information from the video.

My first:

boeing 747 never found

Right away this jumps out to me.

Let me get this straight, the people who flew a missile into the pentagon told the makers of this video that a 747 was never found? I think not. This is unbased speculation.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
undamaged spools

Well, if you take a look at that, they are charred from being close to a fire...

Also, they are pretty far from the actual building. If a plane is coming down diagonal to the building, why would they be blown away?

Now please, I hope no one says something stupid like "the plane was flying completely parallel to the ground"...

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
The first descriptions - before the mind control machine had time to go into action - described something "like a missile" or a craft much smaller than a 757

"What descriptions". The pentagon is not right next to a soccer field with 50,000 people watching a game... "What people" were close enough to see an airplane come down into the pentagon? Certainly not the people who are trying to 'cover' this up.

So who? Names? No. Just unidentified people..

Status
Not open for further replies.