SuperMir wooooooot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Bubble>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
S.Wales
what makes the speed so slow? is it the server/connection or the ammount of people using it?

<Bubble>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
S.Wales
i cant see how distance can effect speed so much these days with the use of satalites and fibre optic cables like seems mad.

Sorry for going a tad off topic here.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
lolz.. if anything needs to be changed i'm sure he would let me compile it in english. Is it worth it thought? Whats it have besides 16bit color and cheats. :P

<Bubble>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
S.Wales
The logon.rar when extracted mak sure it goes in your data folder otherwise you see the game through the original interface. If something isnt working i would download all the files first.

Quad4U

MiloFoxburr said:
main issue is distance China to UK = long

And i thought you would know everything Milo - shame on you...

China have a very fast line speed INSIDE china, they have 100mbit connection and soon to have 1Gbit for like couple pints beer sort of money. The Pipes from China to rest of the known world are crap - thus we get god awful speeds and they do to us I would imagine.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
bubble17031988 said:
The logon.rar when extracted mak sure it goes in your data folder otherwise you see the game through the original interface. If something isnt working i would download all the files first.
o.O i dun it i put it in data still is multi colourd etc + i close mir folder so i dunno wots my prob ill try dl above ill send a screenie l8er

<Bubble>

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
S.Wales
I have been running this exe from my 1.4 mir install. I think once you have all the patches you can just run it from its own folder aslong as in this folder you make a Data folder for the patches. I think its a self contained game no need for any previous install of mir.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
amg ok listen if ur havin problems dl the login.rar put it in data then download Supermir.rar put it in ur main mir folder
then run it

easy

Status
Not open for further replies.