SoodensItemPatchV2 (2000 items+)

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Re: SoodensItemPatchV1 (1800 items+)

some of these will be in use with the LOM2 server + more including halloween, christmas, easter, birthdays ect. :)

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands

It doesn't have alot of things in our previous patch though. So im sure you won't mind if i add to it will you mooden ^__^

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004

u asked if anyone will use them i will :D thanks again m8 nice release

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging

Richens said:
It doesn't have alot of things in our previous patch though. So im sure you won't mind if i add to it will you mooden ^__^

Doh, i missed a patch (due to being out the mir loop for so long), will have to look at that when I do next release (ages off I hope :P)

And yeah, add all you want to what ever :P

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London

Mind if i merge it with mine? so there'll be more items :D?

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003

is there any chacne do you have the new colours of armours for the Heaven Armor*light blue, light green, red and dark green) cause i cant find it in your one or in blams one....

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004

they are there in the l-hum.will

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003

yea i know... they are the actual running objects... i want the images of them on the ground, in your bag and in your char screen..... i can only find a gay Red coloured one, and a gay gold colour one.

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004

o i c yeah got that myself would be good. unless u make them like normal heaven arm on ground bag and chara (dotn get full effect tho) sooden would be nice if u could maybe very kindly add these :D

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging

I have been away from mir so much i have no idea what Heaven Armor is (well a little) still getting back into the swing of things.. Spending time working on some sever file atm… maybe someone else with recolor, its not that hard – just colour balance in adobe ><

Took 2 weeks-hard work to edit euromir 1.9 items to my patch, not in a rush to work on next.
(yes I know a lot of graphic where In other patches, but I still had to rename every single file by hand – 3 fold times 2 (floor/bag/state and placement txt))

So not in a rush to do anymore atm

Last edited:

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004

Nice release, will be using for my server... thanks! :santa:

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging

Are them people that were gonna add to files to patch still gonna be working on it? Because I’m not gonna have time to add missing items ><

(Would probably need a few free days to update items if I did it, but I got a lot on with working out sever, work and such)

Last edited:

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003

looks good, but tbh, with the new stuff coming out and the new use of humeffect, there isnt really any point in making it so that there are wings on the char screen on armours.

but it does look good :)

just woundering have you done anything with the heaven armour? ill post screenies of what it looks like in the hum.wil and whast it is in bag and ill tell you what i want to change, if you dont know already :P:)

i would do it but im crap and graphics :P

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging

That armour has now got all colored wings (i hope) and dragon, adding a copy of whitewings and dragon to armour recolores (them one i missed out of last itempatch)... may add dragon wings to some othere armours too :P

Just to make it clear, i'm not overwriting any items, all beeing added to end of file

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003

see if you goto www.toxick.com/arm

i have pictures of the multi heaven armours, and atm, you can see i only have the nromal blue heaven armour as a item.... i was just woundering if there was anyway could u make it so that u can edit the heaven armour as a item into those colours?