Redemption [Ruby]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Some really good ideas going here, you have an ETA set yet ?

I'm willing to help test for you give me a shout if you need count me in.

/Ult

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
BEFORE I GET MY HOPES UP....

PLEASE tell me this isnt going to be yet another server where theres a new kit every 5 levels dropped from normal mobs regularly, and a cave system thats based on your level not your stats or skills. i was seriously dissapointed with the hidden mist server as i got all hyped up about it and didnt read the post properly.
I read the section about the caves BUT does this mean ..
'Bichon Wall 25-40, Woomyon Woods 40-50'..
that the caves / areas are level capped, or can you wander all of them freely (barring quest caves obv) at any level?
if u give me the right answer il come play! if not im afraid hidden mist will be the last server i play as i cannot stand to play mir like this :( besides whats the point of being a noob if u cant run around high lvl caves gettin ruined lmao

to me servers like this feel like the GM has dictated how you are supposed to play the game step by step until the very end, i miss the good old days of doing what you want on mir and having fun.. which is why we play it right?

just my personal opinion ladies and gents this post isnt to try and shoot you down as i hope u do a crackin job, which looking by the screenies u r as they look original with some good ideas :)

Last edited:

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
There will be a maximum of 5 sets for each class. I dont like sets, that drop from set caves. I like euro item lay out, so no one knows what drops were. There will be plenty of items for attack,defence, and balanced. So players can mix and match there kit to how they like.

No caves will have level caps, just the sections they are in will. So if your level 50, you can teleport to every cave in 50 + province.

There will also be (Group caves) Like BDD, and 2-3 simular style maps. With no level to teleport there. So noobs can find there pals and soon catch up.

Possibly sorted a host out for some online testing, so hopefully this works out :)

Cheers for the positive comments people!

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Yes 5 sets for each class. Mir kit will be the rarest set ingame, and EM will the hardest boss ingame.

Im thinking along the lines of lvl 30,40,50,60,70 will be the special (Rare kits) for each class.

But you will do well to get your hands on them, as they are rare! There will be plenty of normal items added. from attack to defence.

Im no good at explaining lol! Plenty of items for each class! And a few rare sets for each class.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Forgot to mention, there will also be a few (Dc,Mc,Sc kits) (Defence kits) (Acc and Agil Kits)

Few little things ive added.

GemBoxs - (Dc)GemBox(S) chance of upto 3 gems, minimum of 1. (Dc)GemBox(XL) Chance of upto 6 gems, minimum of 0.
OrbBoxs - Pretty much same as above, but more chance of finding nothing.

Every gem has a gembox, from dc-agil.

Started work on pot npc upgrade system, thanks to *someone* for the idea :)

---------- Post added 30-08-2011 at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 29-08-2011 at 07:18 PM ----------

Got a host sorted guys :)

Basic Client: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K9JBJ6ZD

Will have some online testing in a day or 2

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
About Acc and Agil kit hope they are multiclass..

I mean if Sin uses it will get the same accuracy/agility as a war would do..

Else it would make the sin op again ...

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Acc/Agil kits will change for each class yes.

If anyone has any idea's for features or quests just drop me a pm. They will be used!

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
The online testing will be with a limited number of people or whoever can get in?

And , about kits. I was saying that if it changes for every class it wouldn't be good.

Multiclass i ment every class could wear it , WITHOUT stats changing at all. (or you could do it so: War and sin wear they each get 3 accuracy more, if tao and wiz wears it'll change in Agility 3+ more)

Edit: About the rocks (boss/suboss money/exp mob) . The rocks will spawn randomly in each cave or how does that work?

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Rocks spawn in fixed spots, like a subboss really. Many different things can happen when you kill these :)

Online testing will be for anyone who wants to log on.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Rocks spawn in fixed spots, like a subboss really. Many different things can happen when you kill these :)

Online testing will be for anyone who wants to log on.

So i find a rock. Destroy it. Next RS it will be in the same spot? Yes?

I would make it random it can be damn over powered if i know the spawning points i'll just camp there with a small group to kill bosses lol.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Yes but the RS times can be quite long. And the Rocks have high health. I was thinking about having few different spawn spots, but i like to encourage fights so stuck with just one spot :)

Also they aint usually in KR so you can camp them and the Boss.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Yes but the RS times can be quite long. And the Rocks have high health. I was thinking about having few different spawn spots, but i like to encourage fights so stuck with just one spot :)

Also they aint usually in KR so you can camp them and the Boss.

There are always some geeks who don't have a life and stay nights and days without sleeping. Imagine if they camp that thing what they would achieve.

If the items are droping pretty easy , enough to get 2-3 items per night (5-6 stones - 8-12hours?) next day if you'll try to PK them you get owned.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Few bugs I found:

I killed a sandworm and it didn't count toward quest - it appears some kills count, some kills don't.. is it supposed to be like this? lol

Teleport NPC says "Welcome to Domination"

Money Boxes in shops

Might wanna add a book npc too heh :P

When I got lvl 10 it shouted congrats to "Cloud", but I'm not Cloud and he was offline lol

Status
Not open for further replies.