ProjectX Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
thought no1 was going to play?

and i did have a dedi, and ive got a new one as other one was pure ****.

and exp rate im not sure wot i should do cus i want to leave it up for a while but i dont want ppl getting stupidly high :p

problt between 1.5 and 1.8x normaly rate

kk then ye 1 player was me. cba play os feels slow as sht. n cba work on ma server

/Clipper

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
theres a potion you can make with stuff that drops from the event mobs

and the potion is x3 xp

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
i think its probly best to go in at 40+ but all levels can go in the cave, if i was you get a group and kill lures will get the ingrediants alot faster

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
files have almost done sending and need to sort ips ect should be up soon if all goes well :p

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
daneo make ure own server fork out on ure own money. Then have a few problems then get pissed off and ure in noisounds shoes. Dont make stupid comments dumbass.
azzi if i can remember you about 13 arnt you, the fact is this is not my type of server may be dedicated but hes got lot to learn, and the when you say make my own i have, used to have 3sets of server files waiting for online use, but of hosting issue's they never because online, well last night was on my laptop (not used in about a year) found a old set of 1.9 (Domain) not finished but has alot of work done to it might make that 2.3 and host it.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
argue in pms please. thanks

server is being changed around abit , drops / items wise

more items being made and drops being updated / made better

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
argue in pms please. thanks

server is being changed around abit , drops / items wise

more items being made and drops being updated / made better
im not doughting that you cant make server's all im saying when i playd your server it was buggy and crap. maybe you shouldnt of released so early tbh dude,

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Dont reconmend this server. gm cnt script a simple pet npc can still get pet after 40. mobs either got t much hp or ac warrior hardly hurts some of the mobs in caves. standed acc as euro when skills lvled. bosses dnt drop 1 thing killd over 20+ bonewarlord;s or w.e they r n aint even had a pot.
the gm leftd walls down at sw so ppl wnt t sw cave lvld there as its much better exp then other caves. then delvld ppl. also seems kits lack ac amc. some kits lvl 42 had better stats then 47 kit. think gm finally fixed tht 1 no

/Thnx

/Clipper

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
ok im lvl 52 ( highest ingame :P) and the only decent place to lvl is BoneTemple
cuz there alot of mobs to kill

bugcaves's exp is not done

few "Magic" items need to be nerfed

OmaGorge is ****ed , cant move inside it

mobs drop way too much bundles , snaketemple tends to drop a bundle every mob

theres no place to make cash into GoldBars to enter haloween map

HaloweenMap mobs r 2 hard , please lower thier attack , HP is fine

thats all the problems as of now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.