ProjectX Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
i was just frustrated with people trying to put me down all the time :S

im only trying to make a half decent server for people to play. im new at it give me a dam chance lol

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
m8 tbh i dont think theres a need for a wizzpet npc, they can get 3 pets anytime they want
youve made wizz identical to taos tbh

just make a taming room and put ElectricShock to use

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
m8 tbh i dont think theres a need for a wizzpet npc, they can get 3 pets anytime they want
youve made wizz identical to taos tbh

just make a taming room and put ElectricShock to use

will look into this

Halloween event:
Halloween event Will begin tommorrow night and will end no the 31st of october at midnight. for more information on the event go ingame and talk to the npc (it won't be ingame till reboot).

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
ok this is getting really stupid now

too much lagg , and its been going on all day , not just for me but for all people

ill take a break till you've completely finished with the server so u dont keep updating every hour

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
the lagg is really bad u can't hunt or do anything same as DD taking a break untill u finished fixing the lagg etc..

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
wen im ingame i dont lagg at all, and b4 u say no im not going on the dedi to play. im using a home computer. ill come ingame and check lagg in a mo

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
server was fun till 45 then u cant pick subclass cuz u cant go wt or zt to kill them for items. and lag is a killer, oither than that servers fine

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
wen ever im ingame i see no lagg lol =/ going to make subclass free

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
If server has just gone down ill get up asap.

ive just been kicked off dedi while i was working on server so... dno whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.