Possible New Skills??

smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
very nice, but all use new character animations, so without the chinese files, or someone coding them we cant use them spells.

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
Rather interested in these... can someone confirm that there .wils are not encrypted?

me and Chili have a feel there gonna be.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
The rayden type war spell, looks silly... rest look decent, we already have ice one for wiz but with a diff char animation, if someone can get hold of these wils and send me them.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
If people can get hold of the .wils i'd definately work by myself or with kyndigs to get them coded in.

Echo-Ltd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2008
Watford
If people can get hold of the .wils i'd definately work by myself or with kyndigs to get them coded in.

ah spunky :D why no msn? :( started work on td's source again due to finishing uni... so far me and chili have added:

Hairs - reads all of the hairs now doesnt skip some out... 9 each for men and women (afros woot).

Roll Over Skill Description - shows a description of the skill and what level is required for next skill level (if you have the max skill level)

New Chr Select

Helmet check so new hair sits behind helmet.

Craft item check - so no more duping

Assasin - is in but no skills atm but thats a minor issue

there is more im sure there is but cant think of most of it...
me and chili been working hard! lol hows phili files coming?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wot u gonna code them into tho? there is no proper files out there that ppl use atm rly lol

the new skills look well nice but the way the char moves etc, ud need new wils surely

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
they look amazing lol :P the tao one when hes throwing 3sfb it should explode 3times lol rather than one

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Will ask the guy that sent me the link, only problem is i can't find him on my contacts list again ><

/Jenix

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I have them spells, I'll upload soon let me rar em up.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
What Kyndigs said, Only half of what I have is WIL rest are WIS.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
ah spunky :D why no msn? :( started work on td's source again due to finishing uni... so far me and chili have added:

Hairs - reads all of the hairs now doesnt skip some out... 9 each for men and women (afros woot).

Roll Over Skill Description - shows a description of the skill and what level is required for next skill level (if you have the max skill level)

New Chr Select

Helmet check so new hair sits behind helmet.

Craft item check - so no more duping

Assasin - is in but no skills atm but thats a minor issue

there is more im sure there is but cant think of most of it...
me and chili been working hard! lol hows phili files coming?

oO will these actually get released as binaries?