new wall ??

smoochy boys on tour

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
was thinging about it at work today andwas thinking would a copy and paste of the SW or DMW with all names changed in them work ??? as would be a working wall but would have no SW next to name just idea

plz leave feed back on if u know if it has a chance of working or not if it could i will be more than happy to edit every thing.

edit:

if ur going to spam go here meatspin.com as i cba with u

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
If you are thinking of making a wall that can be contecsted between guilds then no because there are certain bits of the wall script that are hard-coded I believe and many people have tried to achieve this - if it's a wall contested by mobs then yes it's easily possible as I've done it :)

Upvote 0

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
Player Versus Environment.

Opposite of PVP.

It means against the game and all the game puts against you and NOT other players.

Well said :ppunk: u must have done english at school 0o lol

PvP = player vs player
PvE = player vs enviroment
AoE = not sure...
GvG = guild vs guild

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Just a term not familiar with :)

Setting up of PVE is pretty easy really all you need is a capture the flag scenario where Mobs are either capturing or players are, then you need a write sql to store the owner of the wall - the scripting is pretty long-winded but I got it so the wall was taken and then owned for xx days before an automatic attempt by the Mobs to retake the wall.

If you're asking me to give you the scripts it's pretty extensive and unique I believe to me but I'll help you write your own and guide you through the steps :) I think giving you a completed script would also be counter-productive, you don't learn how to write or how to adapt scripts that way :)

Upvote 0

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
question chimera. did you modify sabuk or something.. and have a CTF game there, or in some new town you create you have the CTF game.

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
I have done both Sabuk and Mudwall......I could do it with any and all towns if necessary. Its still on a guild ownership basis though it could be done on a general player ownership basis very easily.

Upvote 0

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
i might take a crack at it and try it myself hehe :) always wanted to do a script like that. but i guess i first have to go study how the sabuk script works with the flags :)

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Nope you don't, it has little to do with the origional sabuk/mudwall script apart from a couple of commands and the sql info location.

Upvote 0