New maps / objects / tiles

smoochy boys on tour

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
thanks a million Mask, but Do they have the tiles/objects from Mir1.9(except Evil Mir) and the new ones working perfectly? if so

WOW nice find :) or nice make :D

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
depends which maps u are usin i know it has, oma place, ship map, n sum other temples..mino temple. n basic maps.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
very very nice, thanks a million mask :)

does a .set come with these by any chance?

I didnt download yet due to on home 56k comp

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Toxick said:
very very nice, thanks a million mask :)

does a .set come with these by any chance?

I didnt download yet due to on home 56k comp

np m8 and yes .set are in there.

MapInfo

also needs translating.. soz :P

dragonheart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
isle of wight
wow yur a god m8 i been w8tin like for ever for this tile set and maps to mach this got to be the best release ever n1 m8 keep up the good work and ty

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
if you look around on forum im sure you will find my interface with english buttons exactly like that one i made one and blaminator made another
inter

also the tiles and stuff are out there somewhere i think as i made a whole set for angels ecstasy server , it had all maps including ship woomyon dragonslair etc..

after saying all that nice release
not the same as my objects/tiles but still does the job its intended for ...

Last edited:

dragonheart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
isle of wight
hi ppl would any 1 have any or the minmpas for the newmaps that are in here i.e map 9,1v,l000,xand so on would be most greatful if any 1 has and would like to share em many may thanks inadvance

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Just make them or get someone to, it's not that hard you need to just get the image of the map from MapEdit.exe "Save to bmp" then reduce its size to 25% i think it is then import it using an image viewer to mmap.wil then just add the map name server side to the mmap.txt and the number next to it of the number it is on the mmap.wil. I just woke up though so some of that may be wrong so im standing to be corrected ^___^

NavyFlame

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
couldnt any one translate the mapinfo it be much better if some1 does i mite see if my bro will do it but if some1 can do it faster plz do it