New alloys :)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
C'mon dude, its a newish car, of course its not going to fail with **** loads wrong.

I rag my car, and mine passed with flying colours.

Well I worry, I take pride in my car, Remember im from the valleys dude and around this area its allot of **** going on, got idiotic kids and drivers and lots of bumps and pot holes, i was expecting some sort of bearing gone...

LUcky enough, onlything wrong was the tires which had no tires and as indicated in first post, ib ought new tires and wheels... The guys at the garage complimented my alloys and tires, asked how much i paid and they where in shock.... turns out my tires are worth aroudn 250 quid themselves (due to the brand).

lucky me :).

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i been to caerphilly terrible roads, terrible amounts of chavs racing around. lots of speed cameras and speed bumps, my dads van has got this knocking noise coming from below the passenger seat, seat is located above wheel, he thinks its bearing/balljoint or something. it makes a sort of banging noise everytime you go over a knock in the road etc and its got worse since i noticed it last week, any one know what it could be?

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
jack it up n check for play in the wheel bearing, its a 5 min job, if not, its probly the CV or a BJ