My point of view.. be it the last.

smoochy boys on tour

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Jesus it's just a forum MentaL, no need to cut yourself about it.

I find it so funny you sit here and complain about being banned when in any other community you would be permabanned every time you signed your post MentaL.

Some of the newer members might fall for your crap but us who've been here a while all remember your script kiddie days of flooding the forum and trying to hash staff passwords.

You're a joke bud, you're god knows how old now and you still can't manage to fit in. What's more you have your own very sucsessful forum (which just seems to be as result of other people, but still) and yet you still can't pull yourself away from here.

Do yourself and this forum a favour and actually leave this time.

I think i love you sawell <3

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Pyraine seriously define Emo, I can't really be bothered googling it but your just like most people and brand people... It's like what happened to the word townie? (nike,addidas) etc. Chav doesn't mean someone who wears those pieces of clothing yet it's like omfg... Chav chav... And I mean how the **** could I be a emo...

I don't dress like one my hair isn't styled like one... **** I'm not depressed half the time and most of the time I don't care enough to be emotional. And as I said in GFX section I don't give X/10 rating.. you can keep using that ***** ass saying as much as you like... facts are facts.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Definition of Emo:

MentaL, TxGraphicz.

However, it was you that suggested that people were labelled by clothes and music in your first reply. Not me, attitude is a big part of it, someone like you or mental who sits here crying, is an emo.

You're clearly an emo as you're throwing up stereotypical emo defense mechanisms. Blurgh, who cares if you use the "x/10" method of rating peoples work or not, you still just approve of all the really bad pieces that are made by people who are just more respected than you. You have no artist perspective. But that's besides the point.

The point is: Stop whining you emo biatch.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
You wrote a song? Come on now that's just a bit much.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh i wondering about the discussion style thats here alive one should be warend for raped ass and the next write emo biatch and all think that is ok mhh so one is allowed to got flamed and the other not mhh its remember me on a childfight and after all is finished both sides run to mami and cry xy had done that and that and this and this mhh realy that post should be closed only if i see the arguments and the niveau of them * if that will show the well community from LomCn than i must say Pure LomCom what u have nice members :(

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
mhh i wondering about the discussion style thats here alive one should be warend for raped ass and the next write emo biatch and all think that is ok mhh so one is allowed to got flamed and the other not mhh its remember me on a childfight and after all is finished both sides run to mami and cry xy had done that and that and this and this mhh realy that post should be closed only if i see the arguments and the niveau of them * if that will show the well community from LomCn than i must say Pure LomCom what u have nice members :(

That was the stuff of nightmares.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
besides, if you stay out of GOT you don't need to fit in, or deal with blam/atom etc, you choose to come here and have to "suffer" them.