MirX 2009

smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
They use the F-Keys as shortcuts? So spells are now 1-8 + qwerty with I being bag shortcut.

It going to feel weird.

CONFUSING! belts n spells on same buttons meep lolz.

Mob ident in top middle looks like a good feature to even have on our servers (y)

40132z4292361111.jpg

edit: Anybody got an account yet to download =/?

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Does look good that mob info at top of the screen

Thanks Azura for the link, i would like to have a look at the client mite be some bits we can use.

lif

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
they add a new interface and a few new armours, then its mirx?

ta for sharing anyway

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
interface looks terrible, mir3 interface is so much better. this jus looks amataurish like all other 2d mmo's out there.

edit: just realised i already posted this comment in the morning, my brain forgets stuff.

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
mir is die'in lol

they are trying to save what they can

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
It's basically WoW in 2D format, I'm not sure whether I like it or not, Mir has always had that certain something that kept people going back to it (I played WoW from the very early days to the final days before it became roll-your-face-on-your-keyboard-for-uber-items easy and still ended up back on Mir after) and I can't help but feel this is going that bit too far off of Mir's original look and feel... The mob thing is a great addition, but it's also a major change to how Mir has always been, maybe just something that requires getting used to.

The interface though, scrap that crap for feck sake, that really is a crap version of the big 3D MMO's out there. >_<

The spells etc, ripped from Mir3 or not, look nice, will be interesting to see how they all fit ingame and how powerful they are. Thanks for links/screenies etc. :)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I dont get this.. your all getting horny over the things from MIR3.. ITS BEEN AROUND 4+ YEARS.

Come to conlcusion.

LIFCO POSTED IN WRONG SECTIONZ!!

Last edited:

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
lol were u been lol they were ace!!!!!!!!!

lol like all game companys they **** with the titles all the time

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I seriously think people are special here.

IT IS BASED OFF MIR3.. WE GET THE POINT

Sorry, its annoying people cummin in their pants and getting all excited then going "oh its mir 3".

Oh and when the hell is legend o fmirx comming up? Cause its says online 24/7 ive never seen it, and its been good 7 months.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
I seriously think people are special here.

IT IS BASED OFF MIR3.. WE GET THE POINT

Sorry, its annoying people cummin in their pants and getting all excited then going "oh its mir 3".

Oh and when the hell is legend o fmirx comming up? Cause its says online 24/7 ive never seen it, and its been good 7 months.

its based from mir3 i thinks m7