Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
I have put a discord for you. If you not on discord join and, check the correct file
im on it mate i got the dl off the site i have deleted everything an started again i got this now

Attachments

• 2024-05-09 (2).png
    2024-05-09 (2).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
whats this about
you cant use an autopatched client, you have to use old clients from before todays update if you want to try playing
Post automatically merged:

I have put a discord for you. If you not on discord join and, check the correct file
you know almost nobody can even see the discord channels right?
stuff like #updates is invisible from what i've been told

Reactions: Mylo

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
I also downloaded it completely and did not see a blue screen. Make sure you downloaded the correct file
[ Join our Discord ]
Show me a screenshot of you in game right now with chat 'Hi Lomcn' lol? Alot of us cant get on even after downloading correctly. My advise is to others dont bother trying until the errors are fixed.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Show me a screenshot of you in game right now with chat 'Hi Lomcn' lol? Alot of us cant get on even after downloading correctly. My advise is to others dont bother trying until the errors are fixed.
6 online atm.
it's possible but as i've said before: you cannot go ingame using the download links they provide today,
you have to first download the old client (from yesterday) on mirfiles.
then get your hands on the updated exe from yesterday's autopatch to make an account, but you'll have to use the original old client to actually make a character before you can finaly play lol

Mylo

LOMCN Rookie
Dec 6, 2021
Well wait when I get home

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
6 online atm.
it's possible but as i've said before: you cannot go ingame using the download links they provide today,
you have to first download the old client (from yesterday) on mirfiles.
then get your hands on the updated exe from yesterday's autopatch to make an account, but you'll have to use the original old client to actually make a character before you can finaly play lol
it aint worth jumping through all of those hoops

Shutler

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 26, 2024
cant seem to get it working either autopatch keeps saying cannot download data and after clicking ok a few times updates then the screen flashes and just goes blue anyone able to post where to download the right file many thanks

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
cant seem to get it working either autopatch keeps saying cannot download data and after clicking ok a few times updates then the screen flashes and just goes blue anyone able to post where to download the right file many thanks
DO NOT use the autopatcher, the only way to play right now = using an old client like the one on mirfiles and disabling the autopatcher. (you will still need to find a temporary exe that lets you create an account tho that doenst work with the mirfiles version)

neagoed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2018
The challenge of this gane is how to get in…if you do that you get full kit

Reactions: Tai