Ledu Client Updated 27th March 2005

Join Discord

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
lol now i know y i was getting that error when i selected my server :/ was opening wrong DLL file in mirconfig lol >< workingh now tho :)

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Are there any other sets of mob files, Cause I think mines are fkd :S

Isaac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2003
Editied this post due to fixed it.
Will learn to reread the instaructions next time :)

Last edited:

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
South Yorkshire. England.
right, I've done everything so far. Server name and IP are set, when I run the Ledu client and enter my username and password the fields just go blank and nothing happens.

I've tried to make the account again, but it says it already exists, so it knows it reading my files, it just don't do anything. I think it's a gate problem (it like on 1.4 files when the doors don't open) But I have NO idea what the hell to do.

I also sometimes get a message saying "Account in use or abnormal exit"

Been playing about with em for 2 hours now.

Can anyone help me please?

FORGET IT - NO GAME IS WORTH THIS MUCH AGGREVATION!!!

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tkonian said:
right, I've done everything so far. Server name and IP are set, when I run the Ledu client and enter my username and password the fields just go blank and nothing happens.

I've tried to make the account again, but it says it already exists, so it knows it reading my files, it just don't do anything. I think it's a gate problem (it like on 1.4 files when the doors don't open) But I have NO idea what the hell to do.

I also sometimes get a message saying "Account in use or abnormal exit"

Been playing about with em for 2 hours now.

Can anyone help me please?

Nothing to do with the Ledu Client

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
Well what is it then. Something somewhere is fecked up.

I know the server works because I cannot with the MIR.EXE.

And you know they say "All things being equal, when all possibilities have been tried, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the cause" Or summin like that.

Connecting with MIR.EXE is NO problem, that PROVES the server is working.

Ledu will NOT connect, so it MUST be a problem with Ledu.

I'm NOT saying Ledu is the actual problem, but it is the cause.

Think of nail in your hand. You feel the pain, but your hand is NOT the problem, it's the nail stuck in it. That's what I mean. Something on my system refuses to accept Ledu. A contact of mine with the MSN name KurtBMX :: TUROKEvO has sent me 2 lots of files and checked my INI files, and found nothing wrong.

But the fact remains, MIR.EXE logs in so MIR.EXE works AND proves the SERVER is running. Ledu will not connect, so whatever the problem, it has GOT to be in or associated with Ledu.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tkonian said:
So now I can't spell!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get *****y, Its your fault not Ledu's Comeon think for a second your the only one having this problem with Ledu Thus it means you have done something wrong Because it works for everyone else

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tkonian said:
Kindly re-read my post about the Client. I did acknowledge it might be something on my system.

Ledu is based of the delphi source the other client is based off the delphi source therefore if one works on your system the other one will as well

Knightmare

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2004
Tkonian

it could be the gamegate ? have u tryed changing it to an old one just to test it out, cuz i know i have the problem with it the mir.exe can connect but ledu cant.

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
MiloFoxburr said:
Kk This is my latest version of the Ledu Client alot more is done especially guild and group messages, However there is still quite alot more to do
Ive also cleared up MirConfig a bit to be more understandable and edited the guide with links to some unless posts on lomcn

For the record I'd like to thank both EvilEvil and Nightwolf for there help with some of the strings

1. Changing IP and Server Name
Very simple to do, Simply load up LeduIpChanger.exe which can be downloaded here
And open the ledu client in the exe, as it is packed Ive decided to do a simple screenshot which tell's you what the two buttons do
IPChanger.JPG

You gotta run it through MirConfig after you change the Server name and IP

2. Using MirConfig
Mir Config is extremly easy to use especially since I translated most of it
Simply open LeduEng.exe and L-LieBao.dll in the spaces it tells you and enter the password
In this exe the password is pie You can change this by clicking the password button and changing it there
Now just click save, You can also edit the different DevilSoul stuff you see to whatever you wish and also change the webpages the buttons link too
To change the server name that appears in the drop down list on the client you must first delete the one thats already there and enter your server name iin the Name column and 7000 in the Port column and click add

Ok i have done all that has said but for some reason it wont let me change the name ?? why is it

This is what i do

Chane name and Ip in the LeduIpChanger click save then quit that

Then i open the MirConfig Then i put the exe and L-LieBao.dll
where it is suposed to be
Put the pass in

Then i Delete the name witch is in the Name coloum but then when i Delete it .... It dont let me put my server name in ??

Or i just Over rite the name and click save
And close it
then i go and Load it up and that Old server name is still there =/ Why ??

Could u add me to msn to elp plz

katlin_112@hotmail.com

Ty

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
Knightmare said:
Tkonian

it could be the gamegate ? have u tryed changing it to an old one just to test it out, cuz i know i have the problem with it the mir.exe can connect but ledu cant.

Yes, even tried it with 1.4 files.

Nothing I do makes a difference.

Anyway, after spending 7 1/2 hours in Ledu yesterday, and getting nothing but insults from MiloFoxBurr, I give up. NO game is worth the problems I seem have.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tkonian said:
Yes, even tried it with 1.4 files.

Nothing I do makes a difference.

Anyway, after spending 7 1/2 hours in Ledu yesterday, and getting nothing but insults from MiloFoxBurr, I give up. NO game is worth the problems I seem have.

insults my ass Its really not my problem that you cant set ledu up Its not hard 95% of the people who have tried it have done it successfully Its not your computer because it cant be if it was the other client would do the excat same thing

You have done something wrong simple as that same with Maxin and anyone else having problems

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Not sure what it is, ive sent him 2 ledu clients both not worked, tried both at my end even with his servername, worked fine. Sent them to him and just dont seem to work :/.