screen5.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I had problems getting Mir3 online never got it fixed it was something to do with my Router and I was told I could never host a Mir3 server using that router.
I used Kaori port checker or what ever it was and one of the things (can't remember what as its been so long) wasn't working, no matter what I tried it just never worked, I did exactly what I was meant to do with portforwarding and changing the IP's.
Worked perfectly fine offline, I could connect 'online' but no1 else could.

Upvote 0

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
Nothing to get excited about, there is people logged into my server right now, and if I run setup checker it still won't go past second line and says it can't find external ip. As long as you change those 3 ips it will work as long as others are set to 127.0.0.1

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Two important questions please, after i put mi server online, i can enter to the game whit the same computer to this server? or i have to enter whit another PC?
Secondly, What archives i have to Share whit other persons because they can playing?

Thanks so much.

Upvote 0

Deficall

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2009
and you'd expect to give this answer? hispred of you had to be, if not anything interesting going to behave better or respond, that you have your web trolling ****
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mira te lo pongo en español tambien si quieres : y tu q esperas dando esa respuesta ? del hispa tenias q ser tu ... no te visto nunca dar ni un solo consejo nene, lo unico q sabeis hacer es robar trabajo de otros i nada mas a si i trolear foros ... cuando aprendas algo mas de educacion postea, de acuerdo ?¿

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
What are you expecting from a three-year old post?
Ashran has a good point I have found up to atleast 4 different sources, and none complete/ and most of them need interpreted by someone who knows the shorthand used in the posts. I look at alot of post thinking what the he ck do they mean. I would say if someone can rewrite 1 source up to date and not in short hand be much better for future Developers, and source!:k

Upvote 0