ID Card

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Cool. good luck on make it look real but when u finish it please post it.

Im pretty sure people at my school would pay for something like this.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
im 17 i can get served in all the god damn pubs and shops up town just the paki shop near me and i live about 2 miles from town so thats the reason ill be 18 in october but cant w8

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Xander said:
im 17 i can get served in all the god damn pubs and shops up town just the paki shop near me and i live about 2 miles from town so thats the reason ill be 18 in october but cant w8

God damn these asian people! lol ..
Go with your dad one day, buy some beer and suddently say "hey dad init that im 18 years old" he will then say "yes son, yes you are".

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
jamis said:
Go with your dad one day, buy some beer and suddently say "hey dad init that im 18 years old" he will then say "yes son, yes you are".
Why would you need to set this all up? Why not just walk with your dad and tell him to just say that you are 18...

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
or just smack the shopkeeper and say "oi, gimme the beer!" <bad idea though ><. u keep on this ID m8, im liking the idea, i saw fake id's selling in kerrang mag, like £20 making one prob cheaper ^.^

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
ingel said:
Why would you need to set this all up? Why not just walk with your dad and tell him to just say that you are 18...

So you can make that post an ask me?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
jamis said:
So you can make that post an ask me?
I think i should be laughing now at how original you are :)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol the shop has different shop keepers up at one time. They are really gay once u show them ID they take a picture of it on the camera and thenafter that u wont need it!

i dont live with my dad and my mum wont walk any where

Candyfloss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2005
UK - Bizaro World
jamis said:

Yes "God" (seeing as your society has been destroyed through lack of religion' damn the asians for being more successful than white people!