Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Exp pots r enough there was no need to put a ring in the game .... the rings jst keep gettin passed around in Subak guild it rlly takes the piss iv been flat out lvlin for a few days and im jst about 80 there are warriors takin over my lvl ... gr8 serv yh apart from that 1 thing

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
rings being passed around in sabuk guild? u jokin? darklord is the only one with rings and he can't lend them out because they belong to his mum/dad. most people in our guild are just geeks and stay up all night lvling

Reactions: Ellmo

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
People seem to think there are like 20 ExpRings in game, there really aren't that many at all. The people who are leveling fast are either hunting higher level caves in groups or taking advantage of the new leveling caves I put in the other day. Most of the people I see moaning in game just sit and bum safe zone all day and expect to be equal to the highest level. Not saying everyone is like that but there are a few people.

You need to actually hunt to gain things, whether that be levels or items.

Update coming soon...

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
yup kelvin09 ^^ boss and lord dun drop any exp pot this mir jest who got exp ring is god and leveling fast

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

high level can be come god Y kit stat is good = jest need level high only so need what EXP RING

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

1day not exp ring jest can rush to what level = 2-3 only so can go sleep

Firstly WTF did you say in this post? i need a translator please.

Secondly. All the high lvls i see are from playing the game...That is what its all about they actualy put the time in and get the results, i would hardly say the game is flooded with exp rings i think i know of 2 people that actualy own some. Some people do go over the top a bit.

Thirdly. If you dont like the server you know where the door is just close it on the way out we dont want all these exp rings to get out now do we that would be simply awfull.

So far good job its a work in progress people need to realise that it is barely out of the mir womb and already they flood in complaining. Always the same on every server and its normaly the same old faces.

SideshowBob
DrNick
MrBurns

P.s Second and Third were aimed not directly at you, but to all the flamers,whiners and people that are bad mouthing/slating the server due to the simple reason they are LAZY and feel they should not have to work for anything ingame.

fin

Reactions: Ellmo

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Im the only level 100, the reason being is I geek level overnight. When all caves are rammed with mobs because noone is one, I have been the highest level 90% of time server has been up.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Im the only level 100, the reason being is I geek level overnight. When all caves are rammed with mobs because noone is one, I have been the highest level 90% of time server has been up.
Not something to be proud of.. get sleep.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
And add some mirrors, its crap to download all from the same website as we can only download one file at a time

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
There are actually 4 exp rings in PO as im aware of.

Cba2killu's which suarez darklord and ellie use and specops (well ive seen him wearing some while ive had cba's on so they wasnt his)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Add 109.70.148.110 into your Servers file in the server address,select server addr and the other

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I actually loll'd at you :)l

u loled? ? really when that also happens whenu have no sound drivers installed well done retard how ****ing stupid can u be not adding an ip wow the IQ in here has drop a lot the last year or so

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I know of about at least 5 exp rings, but I think theres probably around 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.