LionRoar
Vigilance
MindLight
Revive
RevivePet
Dart
GeoManipulation

Explination Of Geo Manipulation:
Place your mouse cursor over a piece of ground, press the key to activate the spell and you will teleport to where your mouse cursor is.

How To Tell If Spell Has Failed:
If the spell fails to teleport you (like normal teleport does) it will just look like normal firebang (or should :P)

Yes, i've spent a while testing, works 100% for me, the start of the spell looks like firebang, but when you land it looks like teleport. So, please don't moan about that :P

Note: I've had to move the file to a ftp server thats not up 24/7 because the original host said there was quite alot of bandwidth being used, so, if you can't download the file or get "Page cannot be displayed" it's because the server is down but should be up shortly.

Download

Last edited:

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
Not really to sure, a tong gave me 5k, but, it's easily fixable just use DB Commander to update the Exp, instead of x10 do /10, will put it to normal i presume?

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
Ok, well, geomanipulation to those who haven't played mir 3:

You place your mouse cursor over a select part of the ground, you press the key obviously to activate the spell, and, it teleports you to where your cursor is.

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
Purification = Removes Poison
LionRoar = Some sort of repulsion? lol was for me anyway
Vigilance = never tested
MindLight = revelation
Revive = what it says
RevivePet = what it says
Dart = not to sure about this one

All these above spells were in the 6 spell m2server...

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
SoulSpirit said:
Ok, well, geomanipulation to those who haven't played mir 3:

You place your mouse cursor over a select part of the ground, you press the key obviously to activate the spell, and, it teleports you to where your cursor is.

nice lol, sounds fun, that wud be great for pvp!

lion roar isnt lion roar if it repels, it should para the mob, so im guessing its like a war repel spell?

and the dart is like an amulet for wars that they shoot

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
DarkXXX said:
nice lol, sounds fun, that wud be great for pvp!

how about the others?
Just above your post, it is really helpful, can save your butt :P its also fun to confuse people in pvp etc :P

Lionroar: since i never put that into the game, i really can't do anything about that soz

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
SoulSpirit said:
Just above your post, it is really helpful, can save your butt :P its also fun to confuse people in pvp etc :P

Lionroar: since i never put that into the game, i really can't do anything about that soz

fancy testing out vigilance and c'in wot it does ;)

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
does this mir2server hav same problem wiv a.speed as the 1st 1 released?
ie. if the char has a.speed on any item it doesnt attack properly?hits a couple of times but then as if the char has been dashed/repulsed cant do any attack?

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
Im Honestly not sure, it's best if other people just download, test, if they like it, keep it, because i never made the m2server i just added 1 spell to it lol, so, please download and test :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lionroar shouldnt para mob. its a warrior repulsion.

dart is another spell like amulet

Last edited:

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
Yes, i'm aware but like i said, i never programmed it so i can't really do anything about that sorry.

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
All the spells except for geo manip were on the "New 6 spell m2server", i played about a bit with the databases and found this, i'd appreciate if you could sticky for a while? :)

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Farril said:
lionroar shouldnt para mob. its a warrior repulsion.

dart is another spell like amulet

u ever played the official euromir? lol

its paras the mobs around you wen u do the spell, thats what its supposed to do, but this is just a warrior repulse really

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dunno what i was thinkin of then. my bad :P

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
Guys we're aware, i can't change it since i never made that, so please stop saying that :S