FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
I sent Poz a message to get hold of daz and let me know whats happening so just got to wait atm

/xCrystalSoulx

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
I have even tried ringing Daz to make sure he's ok and that QuennLaLa didn't actually burn his house down like he said he was going to lol. Went straight to answer phone :(

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I have even tried ringing Daz to make sure he's ok and that QuennLaLa didn't actually burn his house down like he said he was going to lol. Went straight to answer phone :(

lol? why did queen lala say that lolol

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Why game is down????????????? When will be up????????????

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
lol? why did queen lala say that lolol

Something to do with Queen crying at GM's saying I cheat and they got sick of her / his / it's moaning. Think she lost her wep and they wouldn't return it so she said she'd burn Daz's house down LOL.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Why game is down????????????? When will be up????????????

We don't know and as Prai previously pointed out, please don't keep going on about it being down. If it's down, it's down. Just have to wait.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
No MP regain please lol. People in pro's are already way too hard to damage. Also Flamefield doesn't need making stronger, firewall needs reducing in power. I'm the highest level and best kitted warrior on the server and your firewall can half my HP in 4 hits Rick lol. No way it should be that strong.

fair enuf but better pots are needed as its a nightmare to fill mp up atm, and yes fd is quite weak so maybe have a look into that as its ment to be a strong single attack spell which also means wiz wud have to aim to execute it. Also agreed on deva being insane fast attackspeed like posted above lower a speed but up sfb or something as atm taos already got a distant pet as-in epic which hits u anywhere on screen, will make the tao actually have to sfb u rather than just run round the screen curse u n red psn n let pets do rest. Last few days just had taos curse red psn summon pets n run off my screen n come back when pets died n resummon n fk off screen again.. bit silly, wudent be so bad if frostcrunch actually purpled/blued more lol.................................................................. Edit sorry forum aint letting me do paragraphs for some reason lolz =/

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
put a regain mp npc in town. + taos cant do owt if pets go. deva dies 1 hit. epic 2 n whn there summoning again own them aint tht hard.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
There we go again.. Only one tao honest enough to admit Deva is OP. We're not saying devas should be taken away from you!! Just slow it down and give you a stronger SFB. What's the problem with that? And yeh it is hard to kill you after we get pets because we're cursed and can't make more than 2-3 steps before you summon it again... Taos can already solo 90% of the bosses and level as fast if not faster than a wizard, if they own PvP aswell like they do now, then I'd say it's a pretty OP class imho.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
There we go again.. Only one tao honest enough to admit Deva is OP. We're not saying devas should be taken away from you!! Just slow it down and give you a stronger SFB. What's the problem with that? And yeh it is hard to kill you after we get pets because we're cursed and can't make more than 2-3 steps before you summon it again...

Sfb whn it hits it hurts but it never hits must like 5-10 times to hit a war, green psn and deva n epic only attking spells.

Last edited:

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Right guys heres the dilema my iternet has been cut off early the cut off date was supposed to be saturday and i was hoping and probably would of recieved enough donations to of paid for a dedi by then but unfortunately they have cut the net off early and won't put back on why have i had my net cut off? the answer to that is im moving home so untill ive moved in and the internet is re-installed in my new home unfortunately FurianMir will not be online untill the net is back for those of you who say furian will not return let me re-assure you it will return in a couple of weeks with a vengence i'll do loads of updates whilst offline and you guys will be able to keep your characters and again id like to re-assure you FURIAN MIR WILL BE BACK i aint no quiter and i can't stress enough how sorry i am if loose your loyalty im sorry. thanks again daz.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
in a couple of weeks? lol soz bro but people hu have played arnt guna play im sure i say for most, ive loged on and lagged out loads of times and now en now its guna b back in a couple of weeks lol yeye, gl anyway wid movin anyway daz safe

Status
Not open for further replies.