Forsaken World IS NEARLY HERE!

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Did you change pw? When i try login says wrong id/pw.. I pmed boothy on msn loads times but no respond. Is this due to you on it or somet?

I was gonna send you the password today when I woke up, was letting Sanity have a go of it first but I wake up to find that you've tried to reset my FW password and my MSN email address password has been requested to be reset 4 times aswell lol (Emails to my alternate email address)...guessing that was you too as that's the account linked to FW?

You aint even on MSN now, come on and you can have the password.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Did you change pw? When i try login says wrong id/pw.. I pmed boothy on msn loads times but no respond. Is this due to you on it or somet?

Nope i been using the same password boothy sent me in Pm.

Edit:

Just tried to login and still the same password, it might of been because i was on the account when you tried, well i not been on since 7 so i don't know if you tried before that.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I was gonna send you the password today when I woke up, was letting Sanity have a go of it first but I wake up to find that you've tried to reset my FW password and my MSN email address password has been requested to be reset 4 times aswell lol (Emails to my alternate email address)...guessing that was you too as that's the account linked to FW?

You aint even on MSN now, come on and you can have the password.

Mate i was tryin to get your pw from Hotmail so i can see if new pw. Thats all >.< you dint respond most of that day so id thought id check :| Din't mean to be cheeky. ill be on msn soon mate :)

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Did anyone else get into phase 1? gotta wait another 12 days till phase 2 hopefully i get in that.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Mate i was tryin to get your pw from Hotmail so i can see if new pw. Thats all >.< you dint respond most of that day so id thought id check :| Din't mean to be cheeky. ill be on msn soon mate :)

basically u tried to hack boothy to try and get his password for msn so u cud get the password for FW lol, u cudda just been patient

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
basically u tried to hack boothy to try and get his password for msn so u cud get the password for FW lol, u cudda just been patient

He's like 14, what do you expect?

But yeh, trying to 'hack' someones msn just to get a pw for a game is really sad.

/Nymph

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yer i really tryed hackin my mates msn i aint that sad as you retard and fwi im 16 u fked up freak me and Boothy worked it out in end so we cool. I wouldnt hack a mate for a pw. So please die and gtfo lomcn u screwed up n00b.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Yer i really tryed hackin my mates msn i aint that sad as you retard and fwi im 16 u fked up freak me and Boothy worked it out in end so we cool. I wouldnt hack a mate for a pw. So please die and gtfo lomcn u screwed up n00b.

Evidently you are that sad. "...I was trying to get your pw from hotmail..." Sounds pretty much like you were.

Nice one on embarrassing yourself with a nerdrage post.

/Nymph

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
What a name.. "Nerdrage" made it up? Do i really need to argu with a retard like your self?

Why would i want to hack a mate? I was tempin to get on his hotmail to recive a PW on a game? What i did is got FK ALL to do with you. So please FO and die:)

And i appologized to boothy for tempin to get his PW.

Why are you goin on about this when this problem all ready been solved? hhh retard of what?

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
What a name.. "Nerdrage" made it up? Do i really need to argu with a retard like your self?

Why would i want to hack a mate? I was tempin to get on his hotmail to recive a PW on a game? What i did is got FK ALL to do with you. So please FO and die:)

And i appologized to boothy for tempin to get his PW.

Why are you goin on about this when this problem all ready been solved? hhh retard of what?
Lol'd, "Why would I want to hack a mate, I was trying to get on his hotmail...." Nice contradiction pal. You should probably stop calling someone who's far more intelligent than you a retard, just makes you look bad.

/Nymph

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
whether hes ur m8 or not has nothing to do with it, wud u break into ur m8s house to retrieve something? no, tryin to break into his msn account same thing, ye u worked it out and stuff but just saying it aint right thing to do just cause u wanna play a game

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
ermmm for some reson i cant log in i got send i key and used it but for some reson cant log in do the accounts take time to be created?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
ermmm for some reson i cant log in i got send i key and used it but for some reson cant log in do the accounts take time to be created?

More than likely you not been accepted for the first phrase of cbt, like many others including me :P

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
What i did got **** all to do with ya's. I know i shouldnt of done it and i learned my lesson now can we please go on topic. Thnx.

Topic:

Any updates besides Phase 2 on 24/11/10. I ant found out anything new besides that :| May look into tera see how that goin on.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What i did got **** all to do with ya's. I know i shouldnt of done it and i learned my lesson now can we please go on topic. Thnx.

Topic:

Any updates besides Phase 2 on 24/11/10. I ant found out anything new besides that :| May look into tera see how that goin on.

Are you sure phase 2 starts on that date? we all said phase 1 will finish on that date but i don't think they will open phase 2 on the same day, surly they would want a few days to fix things etc.. while the servers are off, unless they announced they will release phase 2 on that date?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I'm sure i read somewhere it said phase 2 would start on the 26th or 27th.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
yeah sounds about right. Thought the cap was at level 29 at the moment though?

Got the client downloaded, so hopefully I'll get into phase 2 or phase 3, if not don't think i'll bother waiting around for it tbh lol.