firearms laws

Join Discord

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
No, My mate has a gas gun pistol, I think they are illgal to be carrying on you (like any gun) But i dont think you could get in too much toruble for having one at home.

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
ive got a big gun, but if the cops found me handling it in public id be up on more than just carrying a womp.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
if the gun is armed you need a permit for it, otherwise if it's just an arnarmed model for wall hanging purposes there is no need for any type of permit.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Self-contained Co2 weapons are illegal, but the ones with the canisters are fine as long as you carry it around in a case when in public. No licence needed. But they're pretty fuc‪king lame anyway, why would you want one?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
You'd be better off using a hand made crossbow lmao...

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Or sense of humor classes?
Soz lol meant a life as in air guns etc are sad, not critiscing the comment.
Wanna shoot stuff go to america where they get frills from it, in Britain we've kinda outgrown our caveman desires to mindleselly shoot at things for fun.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Do chavs even exist any more really? I used to see loads around starting trouble, but now not so much. Maybe it's just cos I'm older now.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Do chavs even exist any more really? I used to see loads around starting trouble, but now not so much. Maybe it's just cos I'm older now.
The monkeys hav taken over now, with the long hair and greasy faces and talkin about real music with bongos and **** and reading the weather forecast so they can dodge the rain