do you ever regret buying stuff

smoochy boys on tour

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Cloths is my worst... I can easily spend £300-£400 in a months shopping trip.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Thats the thing, I buy that many, That other get shoved to the back of the closet.. Oh well, Gotta keep in fashion dont we.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Not really.
I'm a hoarder with my dollar. But had i not been i wouldn't of been able to get the things/do the things i wanted to do when i wanted to do them.
I can always afford a night out when at uni/home, managed to afford an amazing 2 weekholiday to Egypt anddd a music festival, xbox/new pc etc etc when i need them. But i don't buy alot of random clothes/snacks/dvds or albums (when i can borrow them/get them elsewhere)/ short term material possessions, which helps. As does always working/having a part time job. Only debt i'm in is Student Loan with over grand lying around in bank accounts too, which is good for a uni student.

Clothes, it's usually Topman/Cult i won't spend more than that. I don't see the point. Any big possession or piece of technology goes through a thorough - do i need process. Ha.

/Gand

Last edited:

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
About 10 grands worth of pot over the past year and a bit =p. Regret it because of the fact i'm now stupidly skint, but i've had a damn good time ^.^!

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I always seem to regret buying stuff for my PC, my headset I bought I don't even use it anymore since i've hooked my stereo to my PC...I actually sort of regretted buying my PC since it's going to cost money to buy parts (blue screens on most games and even some flash players online).

I've regretted buying clothes before which is weird, i'd buy it in a shop and then a day later think what a retard I was thinking that looked good. You live and learn I guess but most stuff I buy I like.

Just bought myself a POWERRRRRBALLLL.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerball-2...sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1252008200&sr=8-3

Not sure if i'll regret it but it's just under £10, plus they look cool.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
My money goes on the little things like bus fair, fags. weed is my main thing usually atleast 60 quid a week, never regret buying technology and clothes as they will get worn/used.