wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
scripting commands

Hiyas

need some assistance plz,

im trying to make townteleports not work in cr room but not sure how to do this in mapinf i can stop random but not towntele ?

only other way i can see of doing this is to block door to cr and take townteleport away but wont 1st idear.

second prob is checking with townteleport if grouped which i have command for that (isgroupmaster) but wont to brake group when they use townteleport is this posible.
cheers

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Re: scripting commands

you cant stop townteleport well not on 1.9, but can i ask why you would want to mate ?

i may have a dif idear

lif

Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury

you cant stop townteleport well not on 1.9, but can i ask why you would want to mate ?

i may have a dif idear

lif

yea nps, cause some ppl are being a bit naughty and teleing from cr once they start a fight and other person is getting murder, and starting all kinda crap on server. so had the thought of blocking townteleport on that map.

Upvote 0

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK

i think the only way is to remove the map info to get into the cr via the door,

the teleport npc would then need to take the townteleports and de's when they tele in, but they would still be able to walk out of the door dont know how to get around that

Upvote 0

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy

could you not add FIGHT to the map info this would stop the murder

just a idear

lif

Upvote 0

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN

just make the CR a start point so when they use a TT then end up in same room lol

edit: lmao never mind they'd log on there to if the died:P

Upvote 0

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Get the teleport NPC to take 100 townteleports whenever they teleport to the contest room map (that way removes any of there teleports). Then to leave CR add an NPC inside that will teleport you back to safezone. :)

Upvote 0