Crueldragon 3.5x cracked and working ^_^

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
Im talking about the small serial when u run the armadillo crack!!

Holley
xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx

i tested so many serials that the prob might be that!!

can u write serials u got, here ? maybe one of serials u got will work for me.

serial still doesnt work, i set everything on chinese PCR. i dont know any other solution how make it work.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
problem solved :) there's a file called armadillopatch.exe. this thing changes fingerprint O.o i noticed. u said that fingerprint is computer-based not exe based but this file changed that for me :D and i changed my language pack back to polish and it worked without PCR language pack. :D:D:D:D

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
kk
i get in game i don't see my char but the stats are there, after 5 secs i get the wrong client msg!!

wich full client to download?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
problem solved :) there's a file called armadillopatch.exe. this thing changes fingerprint O.o i noticed. u said that fingerprint is computer-based not exe based but this file changed that for me :D and i changed my language pack back to polish and it worked without PCR language pack. :D:D:D:D

Did you miss the guide or what?...

======Once off thing===============

Chances are you dont have to do this first step but incase crueldragon3g.exe asks for a key
Load up ArmadilloCrack wait for the window to load up asking for a key and enter the following details this is a once off from now on use the run order listed below

Holley
000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1

Anyway glad you're getting somewhere

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
when i want to translate the files, u sayed i can use the 3.38 files, can u tell me exectly what files we can just replace and what we need to translate?

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
ok another problem i can't see SOME stats. i can see HP, lvl acc agil. the rest are showing 0. any solution to solve this one ? i don't have client crash problem :P only stats are not showing i got 0 on most of them.

edit1: oh one more thing, how can i make some items to be seen? and how make some maps to be able to walk on ?

edit2: i think my char can't walk....any solution please ?
thx in advance

edit3: my char can walk.

edit4: none of stats are showing now :/

Last edited:

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
when i want to translate the files, u sayed i can use the 3.38 files, can u tell me exectly what files we can just replace and what we need to translate?

Well m8, the Stress3G.txt, !setup.txt, Lots of files in the Envir folder
and probably the Item/monster DB's

i aint so sure about the last one, just trying to get u in the right direction though

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

just replace all the 3.38 root folder files (i.e. crueldragon3g.exe etc) and the server exes (i.e. DBSrv etc)

Infact myth I was running around using your english files and 3.55 today..

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
why stats are not showing ? everything is going fine except stats. and some items i cant see. everything else is fine. pls any help ?

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
why stats are not showing ? everything is going fine except stats. and some items i cant see. everything else is fine. pls any help ?

read milo's guide on page 1. And don't say that you have either, cos milo's done what is said in his guide and all is working so you've done something wrong or your not using the client bits he added as a download.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
read milo's guide on page 1. And don't say that you have either, cos milo's done what is said in his guide and all is working so you've done something wrong or your not using the client bits he added as a download.

Adam, few ppl are getting problems, take me as an example, i have all things fully seted up, and still, when i log on the game i get wrong client.

http://mir3.no-ip.info/downloads/SCREEN0001.JPG

and YES i have deleted the damn ini, and yes i have the serial on the ini, and YES i have started and restarted and reinstalled all stuff over and over...

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
i have the same problem. it keeps saying wrong client ver. and i did same things as u did. but i have an addicional problem.i have no stats :/

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
hmm it's weird. when i'm useing 3.55loader and 3.55 netcheck it shows me wrong client ver. and no stats. when im useing 3.55loader and 3.56 netcheck i have no stats but there's nothing wrong with client ver. wtf then ? lol i tried to use all 3.56 loader and netcheck with 3.56 addon u put in there, but then i got no stats and client ver. was wrong. support needed

i got this message:
22:40:18:[UsrEngn] Exception Hum.Operate in ProcessHumans
after i got kicked because my client ver is wrong.

Last edited:

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
ok getting Db Wait Errors when i try and load up the game from another source, i get past to the character screen then click startgame but it just hangs at connecting ive checked all ips but i still dont know whats doing it.

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
works for me :)
screen0001re9.jpg

1 hitting Tadanga is always fun :)

Only error i have is that if you go above 255 your data is not saved, aswell as having no glowing armour but thats because i used my databases from 3.38 I do believe :S atleast i think so anyway.

If it isnt tell me :)

Last edited:

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
works for me :)
screen0001re9.jpg

1 hitting Tadanga is always fun :)

Only error i have is that if you go above 255 your data is not saved, aswell as having no glowing armour but thats because i used my databases from 3.38 I do believe :S atleast i think so anyway.

If it isnt tell me :)

hmmm my data saves @ 65535 =/ and any other for that matter and glowing arm is coz of 3.38 db

Status
Not open for further replies.