Confused...Elp! =/

Join Discord

logic3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2003
errmm....My M2Server.exe has for some reason started giving me an eror saying that its 'Not Ready'...the confusing part is that it comes AFTER the .exes have loaded...N e ideas?

Thanks in advance

(IP Edited out)

Attachments

• m2servererror.jpg
    m2servererror.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 55

logic3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2003
i dont get any pop ups, just that 'Not Ready' at the bottom over and over again...

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Well then that could be anything, but to take a guess its the last thing it loaded and that would be guilds. Try deleteing (if you dont want to copy it to another directory) the guild file and replacing it with a clean one.

I cant see what could be the problem though without an error message, starttimerexception could be anything without warning. :S

logic3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2003
im gunna back up the Main files and re-install the Server files, c if that has n e effect on it!

logic3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2003
But surely if there was anything wrong with the IP's then it wud give me the 'Not Ready' at the start, Not AFTER everythin has loaded

logic3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2003
ok i reinstalled the Server files after backing up the main files, and it works fine now, Maybe it just gave up on me b4 :P

Slaught

i had this problem once or twice, i just took out all the files i needed, re-stalled the server, then put all the files i needed back into the mirserver folder where they belong, works for me after that :)