check this out + try find source

smoochy boys on tour

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
im tryin to get source, looking about for it.
would be good to have it on lomcn lol

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i dont like it, full of chinks, its **** :/ thats my view on it ne way

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont like it, full of chinks, its **** :/ thats my view on it ne way

its chinese dumbass, what do you expect, it to be full of polish people?

on a brighter note. best browser mmo ive played. not that keen on the characters looks, but map and interface is top notch. would love to get my hands on the source.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
its chinese dumbass, what do you expect, it to be full of polish people?
full of "chinese" = bad point.... dumb ass ... so why would u wanna play a game full of ppl who chat **** in squares n circles? no thanks id rather stick to mir... u can run thru npc's n ppl n stalls n stuff...its good if ur bored at work i guess

idiot

lomcn vip? what have u ever done? ive never even seen u on a mir server or anything , fail idiot, u prob dont even play mir yet bum around on a mir community forum , go u

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Hmm i vaguely remember finding somethin like this when looking for the 4G code, it had mir like images with website source files, looked on External Hard Drive, but can't find it so not sure if i saved it on there.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Hmm i vaguely remember finding somethin like this when looking for the 4G code, it had mir like images with website source files, looked on External Hard Drive, but can't find it so not sure if i saved it on there.

Would be nice to get our paws on the source tbh, no downloads for it would be great in english tbh, the interface rocks, how it should be SMALL unlike the awfull current interface but then mir has never had a good interface has it ?

You can use arrow keys and W A S D to walk about aswell as the mouse.

I almost have 1mill on this server aswell and nearly 200 DC go me ! :P

EDIT-

Just found some new town looks like bichon wall maybe ? and book shop :P

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
full of "chinese" = bad point.... dumb ass ... so why would u wanna play a game full of ppl who chat **** in squares n circles? no thanks id rather stick to mir... u can run thru npc's n ppl n stalls n stuff...its good if ur bored at work i guess

idiot

lomcn vip? what have u ever done? ive never even seen u on a mir server or anything , fail idiot, u prob dont even play mir yet bum around on a mir community forum , go u

i think ive contributed more than your fail servers, but want to measure penises too? :)

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
i think ive contributed more than your fail servers, but want to measure penises too? :)

Wow, pure sad and your VIP ? should be TIT

On topic..

Iv think iv been to some town like PI ? and some snow map. Killing snakes atm getting some nice kit lol.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
considering ive never made a server before i very much doubt u have.... i ran oldskool for 2 months while ben had a break and that was 1 of most sucessful english private servers with user counts of like 230 odd max so...

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
fubu u sux!
its a chinese server, its gunna be full of em lol
i wudnt use it as a game to play lol but would be ace for servers to have on their website as a "pass me by" while the server is down for people to piss about on

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
wait, so you've never made a server. you're simply claiming fame of a successful server you actually just gm'd on.

congrats on being awesome.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
wait, so you've never made a server. you're simply claiming fame of a successful server you actually just gm'd on.

congrats on being awesome.
i dont need to claim fame by saying i ran a server for 2 months... it was saying thats only server experience hosting/owner wise....

i made my name on mir servers 2004-2010 most ppl who play priv servers know who i am so i dont really care about u , if anything all my guild and me shud be lomcn VIP's for everything we did and how much fun we created on servers over the years....not jumped up little spacks like u who do nothing but bum ppl on a MIR forum yes a mir forum u know the game u dont even play... and get awarded for it by becomming a lomcn vip lol

on topic: its not a bad game i just cant be bothered with it, some chinese guy was pkin ne1 who left sz lol had a skelly n stuff kept sfbin

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Stop with the flaming

And can someone make me an account want to test it in the office on my mac
Dont have chinese chars so cant do the image

BH

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
fubu u sux!
its a chinese server, its gunna be full of em lol
i wudnt use it as a game to play lol but would be ace for servers to have on their website as a "pass me by" while the server is down for people to piss about on

i think the idea of having this on the server website is really great.. ppl will enjoy it while the server is down for maintenance..

Stop with the flaming

And can someone make me an account want to test it in the office on my mac
Dont have chinese chars so cant do the image

BH

BH you can do chinese chars here: http://www.chinesetools.eu/tools/mouse-dictionary/
you will just need to be patient :)

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
i dont need to claim fame by saying i ran a server for 2 months... it was saying thats only server experience hosting/owner wise....

i made my name on mir servers 2004-2010 most ppl who play priv servers know who i am so i dont really care about u , if anything all my guild and me shud be lomcn VIP's for everything we did and how much fun we created on servers over the years....not jumped up little spacks like u who do nothing but bum ppl on a MIR forum yes a mir forum u know the game u dont even play... and get awarded for it by becomming a lomcn vip lol

on topic: its not a bad game i just cant be bothered with it, some chinese guy was pkin ne1 who left sz lol had a skelly n stuff kept sfbin

lol...he's an ex mod, they usually get VIP status...and who are you? Some potty mouthed trailer trash fag whose life revolves around mir? Glad we cleared that up.

Impressive web game.