BoSelecta Server - V3.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
Update:
Server Up And Running (No lag)
Checked All Links On 3 Different PC's, in different places, all working fine.

Before you post saying you can't create an account please read the whole post, as it does explain that you need an account made for you.
Forum

/Warlord

Plummet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2005
this for every 1, servers great so all ya ppl out there get ya ass's on it :P

Plummet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2005
n1 to the ppl who made it :)

oops sh it sry for double post:boxing:

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
errr it dont let me register for forum can u make me account il sendu prive msg ty

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Plummet stop spamming this thread please, like every post is by you :wtf:
anyone kno what the highest level is?
edit: why the hell you calling this a public server when u still have to ask for an account, its stupid tbh you cant play untill someone bothers to check the forums and u kno after a while they wont b bovad to check it so new people cant join

Last edited:

Plummet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2005
0.o shinsu i said sry bout doing double post or carnt u read and another thing u ever seen your self spam yeah loads times so stop making feking rules for 1 and not for u so next time think bout it b4 u post

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Stop the spam pls,
Login-Svr went down this morning, should be all fixed now.
Highest level on the server at the moment is a level 43 warr.
To Shinsu: The forums are checked almost every hour by Leocrasher for account creations, so if you wanna play the server, chance's r tht ur be on the same day you wanted an account. Since we have had to make the accounts, its a lot easier to trace people for cheating, bug exploiting and MirLander.
There was no lag when i was on last night, so it may have been your pc o_O

/Warlord

Stoyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
im finding it hard to power level to 33 like it says on your 1st post, the exp monster leveling area is irritating me so much i cant even lvl there anymore.

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
The server wasn't designed so that you can level in a couple of seconds, and maybe when i posted 'power lvl', i was under the impression that it would be 'power' lvling to the svr stats. It takes bout 20-30 mins to get to 30ish, then about an hr to get to 33, if you level.

The server wasn't designed to be this easy, there are already lvl 43 characters, so we have to try and keep up with the leveling and create more hunting area's and items. I'm sorry tht you find it irritating, the only other place where ur get good exp at your level is BugCave.
Tbh, if u want to be lvl 40 in a day with good items, this isn't the svr 4 u. You need to work hard for your rewards, which is also creating a nice community, due to everyone helping and working together.

/Warlord

stan

Stoyz said:
im finding it hard to power level to 33 like it says on your 1st post, the exp monster leveling area is irritating me so much i cant even lvl there anymore.
lvl in the 2nd noob map took me 2hour ish to get a lvl 35 war and that was hardly lvling

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
Great server tbh, you guys should creat an account and get playing. we need more people, better wars and community come from more people.

/Zircom Level 42+ Warrior (Recruiting For LostBoys™) - BoSelecta Svr.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I cant get on either m8. Ive emailed leo now to try get it back up. Hope no1 has been to affected by this.