[Badman Enterprises] Presents! DemonicRobe(M)

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Freshly ripped from Mir3 Euro, its taken me all day to get all the right images in place and do all of the placements one by one so the hair looks right, lol...

big thanks to Lilcooldoode aka Chesnut, who not only tought me everything i know, but he also guided me whilst i did this so i knew exactly what i was doing... ill be starting female tonight but it might take as long as the male did, so dont expect it tonight...

Heres a screenie, anyone got some upload space?

Edit: ok just finished female... just need someone to host now...

Attachments

• Badman Enterprises - DemonicRobe(M).JPG
    Badman Enterprises - DemonicRobe(M).JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 434
  • Badman Enterprises - DemonicRobe(F).JPG
    Badman Enterprises - DemonicRobe(F).JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

stan

Damn that looks amazing , good work LyricalG/ Chestnut ,tis very tight :P

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
wow im impressed, i sit there saying 2 my self. Should i try it? I know how long tht would of took you. Hands down to you man u rule..... Waits for "asians" to steal

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
BloodDemon said:
wow im impressed, i sit there saying 2 my self. Should i try it? I know how long tht would of took you. Hands down to you man u rule..... Waits for "asians" to steal

Well if the asians are stealers then We are ****ed considering we stole there m2server which btw we should be paying for lol

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
BloodDemon said:
u cant tell me some english person is gunna pay 4 it.. but hey where stealing, what else is new?

lol So sorry we have a right to steal it

Im just saying dont call asians leechers and stealers when we do the excat same oursleves

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
dam rite, share with the people who are not a part of our ethnic minority. Just think of all the uber l33t hacks we have got, Asians rule!, Na seriously gd job u all rule and i want ur babys

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
Could u upload a .gif with a small animation man? .. from the .wil not ingame.. the screenshot u have looks kinda etchy without the shadows...because its not a full screenshot.. try to upload a ani plz

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Xypher said:
Could u upload a .gif with a small animation man? .. from the .wil not ingame.. the screenshot u have looks kinda etchy without the shadows...because its not a full screenshot.. try to upload a ani plz

dunno what you mean m8... ask Milo to do it lol, i sent them to him... im in middle of doing female atm...

Edit: also these wont have shadows because i didnt merge it with them, it would have taken way to long, reason i would have to merge is because JOB using a serperate .wil for shadows...

Last edited:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
LyricalG said:
Edit: also these wont have shadows because i didnt merge it with them, it would have taken way to long, reason i would have to merge is because JOB using a serperate .wil for shadows...

OMG NO SHADOW??!?!?!11, not using these sick files now, you are a monster and should be locked away.

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
finished the females so just looking for somewhere to upload... heres a screenie... of the armour with wings on it... i think it looks good... i can get the exact placements right for the F10 view of the armour tho... ill have to have a play around...

Attachments

• Images00.JPG
    Images00.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.