ArtMoney

Join Discord

XScorpionX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2003
United States, New York
This is the best cheat I found so far. It lets you edit a game your playing on a website. I mastered it after 10 mins..so easy. This thing is so fuking cool will post link in a sec :D .

*EDIT*

www.artmoney.ru (Main Page)

www.artmoney.ru/artmoney707eng.exe (Direct Link, this is a free verison of it..the full verison cost $20! It might just be worth buying!)

www.xgenstudios.com . Try it here!

*Instructions*

First, when you pick a game..usually works best on the game CASTLE and Stick RPG that can be found in www.xgenstudios.com .*Pick Castle* ok, first you need to save this castle..kinda fun btw :P (Look at the 'help' first). When you finish first level, go to the shop for next level. Look at 'SPENDABLE POINTS'. Go to ArtMoney, and goto 'Select Process:'. Now make sure its .::Castle::. . Make sure not to close the window by mistake or you have to start 0ver! Now, press the 'SEARCH' button on ArtMoney. Make Sure The Following Is In Search:

Search: Exact Value

Value: (Should Have A = Sign), and for the white empty box in it..put your 'SPENDABLE POINTS' from castle in it..make sure EXACTLY the SAME!!!

Type: Float

2) When your done, recheck. Now, it should search hexes through the game. (ITS NOT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING BTW, So don't be afaird its downloading stuff on your pc.) kk, now your 'spendable points' is somewhere in the address-es! To find it..go back to castle..and click the FIRST-Repair button. Then your money should decease! Now, go back to ArtMoney, press the 'Sieve' button! It should be like this :

Search: Exact Value

Value: (Should Have A = Sign), and for the white empty box in it..put your 'SPENDABLE POINTS' from castle in it..make sure EXACTLY the SAME!!!

Type: Float

Since your 'Spendable Points' Change..you'll have a different value..so don't leave it the same! Put the change 'Spendable Points' in value now. Press OK, it should look like it downloading something at 9000 KB Per Sec Agen..but its not downloading anything, you can check your PC size to see if I'm lying *lol*.

NOW, One Address Should Be There! :) . If it still more then one address line, REDO step '2' . If its one..thats g00d. Right Click The Address Bar, then press 'Add'. Now in description should say 'Value 1' , but we changing 'SPENDABLE POINTS' so put it 'Money Edit' IF YOU WANT. Description doesn't matter :) . Now..under the value of the address bar, change it to whateva you want your 'SPENDABLE POINTS' to be, I'll say 999999999999999999999999999 lol. Don't close ArtMoney or change the page of .::Castle::. tho because you will have you start over. Now go back to castle, buy something..and see the change in your cash! Cool isn't it?, very easy to use too! Now for the HP, the last example!

Kk, it should be easier now! Press 'SEARCH'. 'TYPE' and 'SEARCH' should always be the same! Now..your hp..in value put the number of your 'HP', the max or hp left..I'll say the max! Now, alot of addresses should come up agen..since you did the other cheat to incease your 'SPENDABLE POINTS' you should have money to buy the Wall Icon thing in castle..I thing its called 'fofertiy' . It should change your castle's MAX HP. Now press 'Sieve' and put the value of your Castle's New Max Hp. One Or 2 Address should come up. If 2 comes up thats still good. 1 Address should mean your Castle's Max Hp, and the other your castle 'Hp Left'. Right Click them and press 'Add'. Now it description should be value 2 and 3. Forget that as it mite confuse readers! The Value matters..change it to whateva you want! Then..when you buy another 'fofertiy' (Wall Icon Thingy). Your Edited Hp Should Show! This is wonderful..never had a program so powerful before!

Games I Used This Program And Worked :

Pac-Man
Castle
Stick RPG
Gold Mine (Some Other Game =P ).

I hope people understand..if you still don't understand..I will post more examples of how to use this simple-game-hacking-program :) .

P.S. This Program Should Be Very Easy To Use For People Who Know How To Hex. (I don't but I still learnt fast! :-D) Btw, Ty who eva made this great program!

Last edited: