Anyone wanna join a wow guild in prep for Legion?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Ran by me and Gray obv.

Are you playing a Capped DPS Warrior again? :<

I recommend these guys if you look to return to WoW, always a great laugh every raid.

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
We're playing Alliance on Sylvanas , I haven't played since end of wotlk/early cata so just going through the new content, just hit 100.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
This is tempting but I'm not keen on transferring my characters. Can you do everything cross realm these days or what?

Though saying that I could just start a new one...

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Been back about a month myself, just been leveling my alts to 100 getting ready for Legion, just hope it will be better then Wod as that was **** imo.

Currently on Twilight Hammer, may level a new toon on another server if i get bored.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Well I stopped playing once I cleared Highmaul heroic with PUGs because I couldn't find a decent guild to do mythic with and it wasn't possible to cross-realm mythic at the time, the guild I was in hadn't cleared normal yet. It was the only raid available so I got bored.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Pretty sure you can do almost everything x realm jealy
you cant do mythic x-realm, blizz said they dont want to allow x-realm mythic so guilds will still be useful (if you can do highmaul/blackrock foundry its because hellfire is out but you cant do that x-realm being the current best raid)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
you cant do mythic x-realm, blizz said they dont want to allow x-realm mythic so guilds will still be useful (if you can do highmaul/blackrock foundry its because hellfire is out but you cant do that x-realm being the current best raid)
Hasn't changed then. Damn.