All-In-One NPC

Join Discord

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Right... I've done my best to put everything into this NPC if theres anything that you would like in this npc and can't see post here also pm me if you find any bugs... I haven't had a chance to test this npc... Not all material in this NPC is my own and I give credit to those bits of material to who's it is.. O.o does that make sense? Anywayz here we go:

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Documents/All In One NPC.txt

Updated Link - Requesting Guild War's Sorted ;) ( Hopefully :P )

Let me know about any bugs etc. If the link does not work right click it and select save target as...

Hopefully that link will work :S If anyone has any problems feel free to add me to msn:
[email protected]

I hope this NPC script will help some of you.

P.S - There is alot of info that you will have to add yourself. I suggest copying the script into Notepad and pressing ctrl + F and searching firstly for the word Add and secondly for the word Enter anywhere I have put a sentence saying what you need to do you must do... - Once you've done that scroll to the bottom of the script and delete my example and put what you want there... :)

Enjoy...

Nick\

Last edited:

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
take OldScroll4 50
take OldScroll5 50
take NewScroll1 50
take NewScroll2 50
take NewScrollBun1 50
take NewScrollBun2 50
;<Add Any New Items You have In Your db here in same format as above>
close

to (i think)

take OldScroll4 50
take OldScroll5 50
take NewScroll1 50
take NewScroll2 50
take NewScrollBun1 50
take NewScrollBun2 50
;<Add Any New Items You have In Your db here in same format as above>
break

Last edited:

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Thank you xD Let me know if it works all right I was thinking of adding a pet renting part to the script but by doing so there would be even more info you guys would have to fill in... well... let me know your opinions :)

Rebel close = closes the dialog box = script stops...

I think it should be fine.. ;)

Last edited:

Steg

nick222 said:
Right... I've done my best to put everything into this NPC if theres anything that you would like in this npc and can't see post here also pm me if you find any bugs... I haven't had a chance to test this npc... Not all material in this NPC is my own and I give credit to those bits of material to who's it is.. O.o does that make sense? Anywayz here we go:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/4284e36e_f190/bc/My+Documents/NPC.txt?bf1bOhCBzfeED0uI

Updated Link - Requesting Guild War's Sorted ;) ( Hopefully :P )

Let me know about any bugs etc.

Hopefully that link will work :S If anyone has any problems feel free to add me to msn:
[email protected]

I hope this NPC script will help some of you.

P.S - There is alot of info that you will have to add yourself. I suggest copying the script into Notepad and pressing ctrl + F and searching firstly for the word Add and secondly for the word Enter anywhere I have put a sentence saying what you need to do you must do... - Once you've done that scroll to the bottom of the script and delete my example and put what you want there... :)

Enjoy...

Nick\

N1 toxic im sure it will help alot of ppl... :)

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Steg said:
N1 toxic im sure it will help alot of ppl... :)

Good good thats what I made it for :) - Just need someone to test it for me so I can fix any bugs etc. which I'm sure there will most probably be :P

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Hmmm seems to work fine for me... ermm keep trying.. - its not a download link it just opens the script in the window.. :S

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Sure.. alot of people seem to have done it already mind you I'd prefer it if you didn't :P I'll see if I can't sort out a new link...

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Blaminator said:
Quite a simple script, i've seen others out there though

Well it only took me bout 10 mins so its nothing special or complex... just trying to piece together most npc's so that people don't have to have millions of npc's flooding up their hz's