[2.3+ TD] sql help

smoochy boys on tour

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
ok,

i want to go above the 32767 restriction in FLD_EXP in the monster db, now i dont want to run a query to boost all the exp just a couple of mobs, iv tried mucking about in design table with smallint which is what its set at to big int, tinyint etc but no change does anyone know how to go above 32767 in that table ?

thanks in advance

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
na sql smallint is restricted to a numerical amount of 32767 anyway, now i can exceed it running it as an int and not a small int but it seems to display different exp then whats in the exp table
for example i set a hens exp to 45000 and it gave me 135000 exp lol i set to 100000 and it gave me 300000 so it seems to multiply by x3 in sql so it can be exceeded without running a query in sql but iam kind of lost when it comes to int , is there anyone who has a good knoledge of these functions ?

edited ile rephrase that slightly:

does anyone know in fld_exp what would need to be changed ie int, smallint etc to make it just allow unrestricted exp without multiplying every number in the table by three which is what its doing now that ive changed in design table the smallint to int?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KnightRider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
i change mine too int and it works fine, i get 45000 then i kill mob,

it might be your level? what lvl u trying this at? i was lvl 34 then i tested it

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
oh ffs dont worry ive found the problem lol i had exp set to x3 in the exp text file lmao feel like such a idiot now
its ok, so ive answered my own question now, if anyone wants to exceed the 32767 exp restriction on there servers without multiplying the exp in the m2 or in the exp text file just change in design table
TBL_MONSTER - FLD_EXP - INT - LENGTH 4 - allownuls false
and it will allow you to go over a million exp per mob etc

iam not 100% if its stable so will need testing

Last edited:
Upvote 0