1million pols in 4 years

Join Discord

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
this ****ing sickens me just watching some tv show about immigrants tbh enoch powell had the right idea

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Pols are hard workers. & you dont need to worry too much, they are beginning to go back as the lack of workers in Poland has forced employers to raise their pay.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i hate it where i live now polish, russian and asians taking over spreading from the city centre out all over the city. i remember a few years ago youd rarely see that many foreigners but now thats all you see.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
But dont the majority of people who retire go to live abroad, mainly Spain. So we cant say much...

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Prai I think the point they are trying to make is not only that they are here, but they are taking all our jobs etc. Whereas the elderly retired folk dont :P

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Prai I think the point they are trying to make is not only that they are here, but they are taking all our jobs etc. Whereas the elderly retired folk dont :P

You're argument is completely retarded.

If the Poles are coming across here to work, then that's a good think. They are contributing towards the wealth and growth of our economy.

All old people do when they migrate is sit on their arses, taking up space in a sense which could otherwise be used by people willing and able to contribute.

There is nothing wrong with immagrants, if anything they've helped us. Without them we'd be stuck with hundreds of thousands of job vacancies and a major lack of economic growth.

People like you, Resol, and Steve should get educated about these things before you go off spouting your mouth. A hell of alot of English people are much more of a waste of space and time than a majority of the imagrants coming from Poland or anywhere else.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
dont be stupid, the elderly go to places such as spain buy houses and live in peace doing no harm, theirs jobless people in britain because of the amount of immigrants taking up our jobs taking up houses ( house prices rising rather than decreasing )

the gym i go to fuking full of immigrants and foreigners, id say easily more immigrants than british people, in work more asians than white people, shifts where im the only white person working and no fuker understands you.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Dark, there are English people on the streets without jobs because foreigners are doing these jobs for 1/2 the price.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Dark, there are English people on the streets without jobs because foreigners are doing these jobs for 1/2 the price.

When coming out with a statement like that, you're pretty much just shouting out "I'm a sheep and believe everything the media says"! I advise you start reading something other than The Star.

That's bull****. Pure and simple. British people are on the streets because they can't stay in work, or are too lazy to even try and get a job. Same with Dole dossers, they complain about how all these immigrants are taking their jobs, just because they believe they deserve to be paid more than the Poles when they have absolutely no education and have just dossed about their entire lives.

Without the immigrants we'd be facing insane amounts of inflation, as in order to get people to work in the Sandwich factories or doing other manual labour they'd have to pay wages that aren't necesary for that area of work, just to get the dole dossers off their arse and actually do something.

The elderly may go and do 'no harm' in your lameass terms, but they are actually causing substantial harm economically. As are the growing amount of elderly in our own country as they are not contributing to the growth of our own economy and are, in a sense, wasting our healthcare in order to keep them alive.

All your arguments so far are completely flawed, and unless you come back with something atleast partially intelectual, this will be my last post on this thread.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
terrible tbh i didnt even realise till near the end the dude presentin the show was african ¬_¬ and they reckon within 20 years 70% of britain will be immigrants

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Poland is a member of the E.U; they have the right and freedom to work in Britain, oh aslso I forgot to mention their average annual income is £4,000. So why on earth shouldn't they come and work here and make £4,000 a month - Logical ?

Its not their fault their work ethic puts most of you too shame, and in the 80's when we were in depression, a lot of Brits traveled to places like Germany to work , people have always travelled to find work, if they had the enterprise to do so. It's the way of the world.

Lets face it , they do the jobs that people in this country don't want because they would rather sit on their arses claim benefits and spend it all in the pub.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Lets face it , they do the jobs that people in this country don't want because they would rather sit on their arses claim benefits and spend it all in the pub.

Exactly. Nice to see not everyone on here is a closed minded prick.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Well thats completely false. The firm I work for cant get the amount of work we require / used to get due the the pol's doing it for half the cost. Even though the pol's work hard, they are too cheap for firm's such as the 1 I work for.

Pol's = gone soon anyway. As I mentioned above. The pay in Poland is gonna go up due to lack of workers.

Also, I spend alot of my money in the pub, but I earn that money. Just because people go down the pub it doesnt mean that they have dossed around for that money.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
He said people that claim benefits Resol. I assume most working peoples money goes on Booze that hasn't been spent on bills.

They aren't too cheap, if anything, your firm is too expensive. Simple case of supply and demand, the market pays the equilibrium price in the end, if your firm want to charge over that, then they can go ahead but they will obviously see a fall in business.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
lol @ Dark. The firm I work for charges the same as any other English run firm. It's because in Poland they were getting paid fuck all (Which I agree is crap) and they come here to charge half of what an English tradesman would charge because its still over double what they would get in Poland.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
But dont you just hate the ****ers when they speak in a different language and you think that there talking about you....
That is the only problem I have with them. I wouldn't mind if they spoke english :P