smoochy boys on tour

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
HumEffect Database

Hello everyone!

I'm just trying to make a full database of all the things we have in mir so that we can have a full collection to base our work on..

i really hope that i will have some people contributing with what i have missing in my files..

For now i will start with uploading my humeffects.. if you see that some are missing please add them in a reply so that i can post them in the first page..

Thanks for all!

COLLECTION:
98151036.png

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD:
MegaUpload

HOW TO USE:
Open the HumEffect.wil and count to which humeffect you want to use.. first one will be one, second 2 and so on.. when you have reached the humeffect you want to use on an armour just write the number you have counted into the FLD_ANICOUNT of the STDITEMS Table..
Works with 2.3 and 2.6 Files

Sources: Oldschool Client, Mir Revenge Client, Project69 Client, Lifco 2.6 Client, Ragezone Client, MyMir Client

DATABASE COLLECTION:
Hum Armour Database - HumEffect Database

Last edited:

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Re: HumEffect Database

mate your a star, I was looking for something like this :)

Wish there was an uber collection of all the weapons/armors/items also lol :D

Last edited:

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

as soon i have the time i will be uploading the hums and the weapons i have.. i also want to upload all the mobs we have around but i need some time to collect them all together..

also i would really like to see if someone can help complete the collection so that we can use it as an archieve

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009

That's very good of you mate, I think that is a brilliant idea and will help people out no end.

I don't know what I'm doing in terms of helping but once I learn I will have no problem trying to help out.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

The first and second one are the same and is my last one..
The third one is included but i didnt add the image.. shame me.. later i will fix this error
Forth one is the first on the last line of mines
Fifth one is the last one on the second line of mines
Sixth one is included but i forgot to add also that image..
Seventh one is the forth on the last line of mines
Eighth one is the third of the forth line of mine

i will make better images as soon i have some time.. sorry