New alloys :)

Join Discord

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
MOT up end of month, tires not road legal, been saving cash for some new alloys, and ended up getting these on the discount;

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/images/hires/10776.jpg

Very happy, I got a Corsa SXI sport so, the black should go well with the outer skirt and given my char is silver it should look nice, ill post a pic tomorrow when my uncle fits them.

############################### Update

Ok got them fitted, Went to put them on w/ uncle and well they didnt fit, fitment out by a few MM, we went to motorworld and said and they checked, turned out someone had replaced the stickers on the alloys, HA.

OK, then they replaced them with the correct size alloys as the originals are designed for fords, also giving me free light bulbs because i needed them for my mot (right blinker was out) :P Replaced both front wipers and rear too.

Pictures attached, things left to do
  • Fix 2x scratches and dash on bumper
  • Debadge
  • Replace both front brakes
  • tint rear window (was originally tinted, several having paid to have it done, some kid smashed it).

Update; Bought H7 Xenon Blue Bulbs Lights, Basically they are brighter and give off a minor blue tint from distance, but i bought the road legal ones because at the end of the day, is it worth a 50 quid fine? I think not!.

Peace.

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
They look real nice, be sure to post the pics tomorrow :)

/Ash

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Bought 2x new front windscreen wipers, 1 rear, gotta take off this retarded god worship crap sticker off too, bought a replacement silver tax disk holde rthat i never put on too which im gonna do....

DOnt want it chaved up or nothing, its just its my car and baby, and i got 2 scratches which some ****ing kids done i gotta get resprayed but im unsure if its arctic silver or not, if anyone wants toresearch, find out what the colour of the corsa sxi silver is ( official name ).

sorry guys, too mahy valiums atm.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
off to get them fitted, peace.

Waste of money tbh. Should've spent it on something useful like a tea set or a pair of pliars.

Well, I been saving for months for these, theres RZ money and Daniel money, besides, tires had no tred so they had to be replaced. Oh and I also own a tea set and several paires of pliars, including a corkscrew.

Last edited:

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
most common place to find ur paint code will be in the engine bay although the polo 1 is in the boot, under the carpet.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Love them dude, Could have gotten a navy blue twinport but didnt. Aint a fan of twin exhausts but looks lovely on there :).

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Would look better if you got rid of the black plastic and got it colour co-ordinated? Not sure how much that would cost like.

Maybe lowered slightly too? Only problem with lowers is scrapes and steering can become shyte.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
IM from the valleys, and we got lots of speed bumps here, so I cannot lower it sadly, as for the black part, I could replace the skirts but then its additional fees of spray which costs hundreds.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Ah right, fair enough!!

Luckily my mate is a sprayer, can get mine done cheap =/

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Pre facelifts FTW!!! i had 1 in Ultra Blue!!

rly not a fan of the wheels thou im afraid, and tai tht isnt urs..

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
they look alrite, used to hav tsws on my old car was mint. bt ye wud look abit better lowered onto them abit tbh