snow tiles

Join Discord

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
hey there im currently trying to upload my snow tiles as iv seen a fair few peeps trying to find these. iv had then for a while so i though i wud try an get mine uploaded sum were for all to download. ill post the link wen i get them up for u all to download.

current size 250mb.

iv only got a upload speed of 256k so shud take about 2/3 hours but as soon as ther up link will be posted on here for u all

*EDIT* Finally uploaded them. Senture if u dnt mind a mirroring them for me pls that wud be gr8ful :)

http://mirheros.com/host/public/2/tiles.rar << direct link to snow maps the new church look ect ect

any problems post them here thnx

/Neptune

Last edited:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
250mb for 1 some snow objects ouch how come they are so big lol. thanks alot for release though but i dont like the idea of posting a thread without the actual link perhaps should have w aited for them to be done first.

:)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Zidio said:
250mb for 1 some snow objects ouch how come they are so big lol. thanks alot for release though but i dont like the idea of posting a thread without the actual link perhaps should have w aited for them to be done first.

yer i think i shud of rly ><

im uploading it to linx's uploading site

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Zidio said:

its all my tiles and objects in there dude as well its basicly all of my tiles ect ect as i have that cathedral look that sum 1 else wudnt release for u an all those funny cartoony looks ingame aswell

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
hey peeps, iv tryed 3 times to upload the snowtiles but it keeps going to page cannot be displayed sos -_-

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Playboy said:
Just use FileFront lol and thanks for release as it will help alot of people :).

im not at home again to night or now meeting me gf in a bit. ill put it uploading again and then see if it works ornot if not ill try again on monday (thats wen ill b home) if it uploads tonight then ill post on here tonite off me gf's pc im sorry for getting all ur hopes up :(

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
will these include a full .set with the objects/tiles? cause thats the biggest pain, its easy to convert them, but the .set is a *****

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
right on linx's upload space i can now see that it says there is 2 files uploaded (1 was alrdy there an this 1 has poped up now) if linx can get onto the site and have a look at wots uploaded an post on here the link for me. ill pm him now an explain wots heppend to it.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
yer if i nt get them done now then i will try again on sunday nite but! ill send them to senture so that they will defo be uploaded :) sos about this peeps

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
http://mirheros.com/host/public/2/tiles.rar

^ ^ direct link to my snow tiles.

they are not the .set versions but wen i open mapedit (after iv placed mapedit in to my data folder it loads them up properly) just giv it a try any problems post here with them.

P.S Thnx alot linx for upload space and for the diect link to these m8 :D much appreciated

Iv also placed a direct link on my first post aswell to makeit easyer to find them.

/Neptune

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
are they just tiles, or are there objects as well in them?

the .set is for objects, but if there is only tiles, i dont get how that will work. using grass/desert objects on snow tiles=dont look good.