Mon Wil/Wix & Item Std shape etc

EvilApoclypse

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 17, 2010
Hi all.

just wanted to know if anyone could provide a little help. can anyone explain how the Mon wil/wix and std items work with SQL, ie look/shape of ring/helm/books mobs, consumable items etc.

thnak for any help :)

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Hi all.

just wanted to know if anyone could provide a little help. can anyone explain how the Mon wil/wix and std items work with SQL, ie look/shape of ring/helm/books mobs, consumable items etc.

thnak for any help :)
I should be doing this as a MOD but i'm not. To explain the easy way:P Your wil/wix needed be subtracted -1 for the file. Say it's Mon-20 it would be= 19+ plus MonIMG starts at 0 so would be MONIMG 190 starting the MONLIST OUT> STD_ITEMS works your char looks? ground looks?> CHARLOOKS>IMGSHAPE ETC.> You have too look at your wils to find the correct IMG on Weapons<Armours>ETC.>. The shapes you have to learn from experience. The Books, depend on which files you use, King or 3.55 or 3.38, they dwell on that fact. They're listed on your Game3G D/B. You make me long winded here, but, you can add my MSN if you want and i'll detail further if need be. You guys need to learn how to USE the SEARCH function as I had to/DID.

[email protected]
Derrick

Upvote 0

mapadale

In future please use the search function, it is provided free of charge.

and thank you Twister for that quick insight.

Onething you will learn as you progress with the files, is a lot of trial and error. To which is a good learning curve with any server files.

Upvote 0